1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Lmr's Unofficial Guide On Ban Appeals

1. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

Hey, I'm LMR_FUDD and I'm here to give a guide on getting your ban appeal accepted. Follow my tips or don't it's your choice.

1) DON'T GET BANNED
    Well that's a pretty easy step that I failed. Just don't break the laws or do anything stupid. It sucks to be banned, trust me.

2) ADMIT TO THE CRIME
    Look, we all know you did it. The staff do not ban someone unless they have enough proof. Which in your case, if your banned, they will. [EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T DO IT]I know it doesn't sound right to admit to something which you didn't do, but your account is your own responsibly! However if you have solid proof you didn't do it, then tell them with pictures/videos of proof in your defense.

3) DON'T MAKE ANY LAME EXCUSES
    Here's one I hear on 9/10 Ban Appeals: My brother/sister went on my account and hacked my computer in 3 minutes while I was getting Chile Cheese Fries. Also within the time they went into a mine, and x-rayed a significant amount of items. The Staff were not born yesterday. They know what they're doing so fuss up and admit to your crime.

4) DO NOT ARGUE WITH STAFF
    Usually a ban appeal takes a few days to get accepted/denied. So don't make it any harder for the mods to process your appeal by arguing. Also arguing puts them on your bad side, and that won't get you unbanned will it?

Final Step) BE NICE
    Well, the step title says it all. Remember you want the staff on your side. A happy mod means a nice mod!

I hope you have read my guide thoroughly and will use it if you ever need to!(I do not encourage getting banned)

~LMR

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

I like you.

3. Dwizzle4269

Dwizzle4269 Popular Meeper

I just try to build quietly in the background and keep my mouth shut.
    It works pretty well. No issues so far.