1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: LMR_FUDD's Helper Application

1. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

In Game Name: LMR_FUDD
    Skype Username: patrick.allex14
    Teamspeak Username: LMR_FUDD
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Est
    Hours online per weekday: 4-6
    Hours online per weekend: 7-10
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:

Yep, here we go again. I am applying for helper one last time. But do i really need to introduce myself? I'll do it anyways. I am LMR_FUDD an Ultimate in one of the best servers ever, Meepcraft. We have one of the best communities in all the Minecraft servers out there. I've been to others where no one responds to my questions or even talks. That's the key aspect that makes Meepcraft the best. I play football baseball and snowboarding and my family vacations a lot. We are going to Italy this summer actually. I love being social in and out of game and I enjoy making new friends!

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?

I think that I have improved massively from the last time I applied. I am almost positive I have made myself well known by all. I also would enjoy helping people! It's weird to think that I like to help people but it feels good helping people in /shout (which I do often). So, if I enjoy helping people, than why aren't I apply for a helper where I get to help more people! I feel that I can get a little immature at times but I assure you I am very responsible/mature. I know I'm responsible because over my Meep life, I've owned 4 towns and 1 nation. It does take a lot of responsibility to manage all of that money and keep the upkeep somewhat low but have money in the bank at the same time. I am also one of the friendlies people on the server (in my opinion). Whenever there's an argument I never choose sides because it's usually about something ridiculous like PvP. Plus, choosing sides makes the losing side feel helpless and hated. Or disliked, I don't like the word hate. I'm sure every has the same motto: Treat someone the way you want to be treated. I follow that motto every day when I talk in /shout. Overall I'm mature, I love to help, and I'm responsible and nice!

Weaknesses:

My main weakness I have is I am very impatient. My sister is one of the most stubborn people on the planet and I cannot stand stubborn people. When my mother asks her to go to bed her response is always "K on sec". I strongly dislike when she does this. This happens every single night. I've never seen one night where she just says, "Ok". So, when she does say that I get so angry because she never does what she is supposed to! The same thing happens on keep sometimes. Whenever someone starts to spam or curse to get kick on purpose I just get so angry. I'm not even sure if that' a real weakness but I fell if it was it'd be my strongest one. Another thing that annoys me is when people say "spam" or "lag" in the chat. Saying that is just adding to the spam or lag! They're just not being practical! It just the most annoying thing about Meep which it is hard to find something bad about this server.

Conclusion:
    Even though this application is rather short, it would be amazing to be qualified as helper. I've wanted to be a part of the staff for ever so long and getting the job would make me the happiest person alive. I'm grateful you took the time to check out my application and I'm sorry if I wasted a few minutes out of your day. I hope you can consider this application, have a great day.