1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted LImefirefly's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Limefirefly, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limefirefly

Limefirefly Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Limefirefly
    When you were banned: Since January 2014
    Reason: For Extreme Towny Theft 255k
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: BooBear1227
    Why we should consider your appeal:I just came back from school one day and noticed that I was banned. I'm only 15 and I have two nephews and I always let them play in survival mode on my laptop. I guess they logged on to Meepcraft, and yes I know it's my fault for letting them. But I honestly don't know what they could have stolen or did. But it says that it was worth 255k, which sounds terrible. They've moved out so they don't live with me anymore, and at first I was like," Okay I guess I'll find another towny server" but I couldn't. I've been playing Meepcraft since the really old version. I'm requesting this appeal so I can play Meepcraft, I can even pay a fine of 255k to the person "I" stole from. Whatever you guys decide, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Bluapol, Splendy and Toostenheimer like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You've been unbanned. Please be more cautious with your computer in the future. Unbans don't usually happen twice.

Toostenheimer and Bluapol like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.