1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied lightspeedtitan Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by lightspeedtitan, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

IGN: lightspeedtitan
    Date: 2/11/13
    Time: Approximately 12:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
    Reason: rudness, language, harassment(kind of asking for it) is what it said but I will correct the spelling rudeness/harassment.
    Ban Length: 7 days
    Staff Member: Lady_Hestia
    Why you should consider my appeal: (saying how I said it in-game) "Lady how about doing your damn job and kicking the people that need kicks".
    Even though she blatantly just talked in shout yet didn't temp 1 guy for sexual content and kick the other for spam/double posting.
    Then in another sentence I said the f word.
    How About rather than trying to test my patience then banning me she doesn't test my patience and kicks/temps the other people in the first place aka do her job

So in all honesty I don't get why it warrants a 7 day ban let alone nothing would have been said if she had just kicked/temped the spammer and sexual content person rather than sucking up in /shout.

Do Your Job

Simple as that

StopResetting likes this.
  2. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

Sorry for posting here, but your complete scum. You basically bullied her, calling her stupid, making fun of her application, and on top of that, you insulted someone else, including the f word.

Stop being a ****, it's not like she's a robot, she's a human being. I can't believe that you don't even care that you could of just insult someone like that, and you don't even think about how he/she feels. People like you shouldn't be able to go near another human being, to be quite honest.

3. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Denied.

If you expected this to be accepted, you are delusional.

4. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

oh yea totes you are delusional as you let her suck up to you
    What should I expect from you anyways onis.
    This Conversation is over and nhjed it had nothing to do with you I was just simply stating that she should do her job and then 2 of use come in ranting bs at me.
    She either needs to suck it up or resign simple as that.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
    StopResetting and cooey like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.