1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

let us use the parkour plugin

Discussion in 'Completed' started by creepersareokay, Feb 2, 2020.

1. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

Make use of the /pa invite and /pa challenge commands built into the parkour plugin. Last I recall, features like these were part of the reason we got this plugin, yet we've never been allowed to use them. The latter would actually be really cool.

What's even more mind-boggling is that the actually useful parts of the plugin were removed. We can't run /pa list or /pa info in most places now, which is absurd. I want to be able to know what map my friend is doing without having to distract them to answer me. At this point I kinda wonder why we ever even got this plugin at all...

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Muunkee, Vexmae and Meznik like this.
  2. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

i think now would be a good time to bump this suggestion since meep is currently in maintenance for the revamp and this should be a quick change

3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Parkour is being receiving plugin updates in the very near future, which will include the ability to use more of its features. Moving this to in development since it is not actually added yet.

Meznik and creepersareokay like this.