1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Let us like our own posts

Discussion in 'Denied' started by WeAreNumberUno, Jan 10, 2017.

1. 00000

00000 Guest

When previously suggested, the dislike option was voted against. In my opinion, that is very justified due to its ability to easily rile people up and upset them, plus cause overall drama, much more than the benefits of implementing something like that.

As for the suggestion itself, I am also strongly against it. It will merely find use among people desperate for likes and those who wish to improve their ratio of likes to posts. The point of the liking feature is to allow people to show their appreciation towards posters whose messages the individual has upvoted. Although it does see abuse even without the additional features, it is not as abundant, and I'd prefer to keep it this way. -1

Cherrykit, cooey, Natsu and 2 others like this.
  2. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

or if you don't like a comment you simply don't like it, thats why I didn't like your post inexxer : )

3. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

:(

ur mom serves no purpose >:D

Natsu likes this.
  4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

thanks!!! Really means a lot to me

SpongeyStar likes this.
  5. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Your life serves no purpose