1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Legend > Ultimate

1. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Give legends prism
    Edit: just give me prism

2. Magnoot

Magnoot Celebrity Meeper

(Disclaimer: I am aware in the suggestions guide that chat color changes are auto deny, but if that's the case then please don't deny the whole thread because of it)

I think that the Legend rank should be given more than just a tag to show that we've donated more. Donating $120 more for just a tag that's the same color but a different name isn't worth it. It could be something small like a custom tag or chat text color change. Or maybe even a few particle effects could be added.

I'd like for people to respond to this with a non bias opinion and without the mindset "This is totally unfair because us Ultimate's can't have this so you shouldn't" I just don't think it's fair we have the same perms and perks as Ultimate's who have donates far less than we have.

Sincerely, The Greatest
    -Magnoot

3. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

Adding perks for free to ranks that were bought on a for-life basis (non-residual income) is a recipe for an unsustainable server financially, IRL. Frankly, it was on a whim that it was decided to add "Legend" alongside "Ultimate" in the first place... I don't see these changes as a benefit to the server at large (especially since Legend can't be bought), and I'm more interested in implementing changes that affect all players, frankly.

SuperDyl, smk, Marshy_88 and 2 others like this.
  4. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

if fix was given to legend, then legend would have a unfair advantage over ult and then we'd have problems with ultimates

the way to fix this however is providing /fix to both ranks yet give legend a shorter cool down than ult

smk, BooBear1227, Marshy_88 and 2 others like this.
  5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

There's currently an outline that has a legends only benefit among it which is cosmetic, I don't see why it wouldn't be approved and it won't be the last.

6. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

i think a lot of legend players already find it unfair so