1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Last Appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by nhjed, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

I told mylucky not to tell a mod+ because I wasn't sure if it was illegal or not, just to be on the safe side. Shainthewolfman /tped me there because I wanted to see what it looked like. At no point did he say that it was illegal to tpa a non staff member to new spawn. Instead of banning me, could you have warned me?

By the way, you never answered my question. Where in the rules does it say anything about trespassing into new spawn?

Think
    before you deny this appeal. And if you deny it, please give me an accurate answer to my question.

Howard_Stern likes this.
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I had a think, as you should have done before taking peoplr to an area NOT YET RELEASED to the public. You were aware it was not released to the public, else it would be in use. After thought, denied.

popemall25 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.