1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Koolioftw Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by KoolioFTW, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoolioFTW

KoolioFTW New Meeper

IGN: KoolioFTW
    When I was banned: July 2nd, 2014
    Reason: Use of a hacked client
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Quaddy
    Why you should consider my appeal: Okay, I admit to using a hacked client. I hack only in the pvp arena and there is a reason why I hack. I want to kill people, loot their stuff, and then get away without dying. Whenever I play without my hacks, I kill people, but then die afterwards to another. I got tired of this and this leads to my hacking. However, I now understand that I should stop since it ruins other people's experiences as well as my own because I will never get better at pvp this way and I will have to rely on hacks for the rest of my time in Meepcraft. So I apologize to everyone who I have killed with my hacks and I just want to get back on to maintain my town. PS I am not a bad person, I just use hacks for the personal benefits. I hope the staffs will consider my appeal because I am willing to change my ways.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    lfpnub and Jiltism like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You were banned twice for using a hacked client, how are we supposed to trust you if you violated our trust twice?

leodavinci9000 and rrh18 like this.
  3. KoolioFTW

KoolioFTW New Meeper

I can only vow to never use hacks again. If I do get banned a third time for using hacks, I will not post another ban appeal since I would break the trust of the entire Meepcraft staff.

4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

This is the second time. Please wait a few more weeks before appealing again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.