1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

KitPvp Unbreakable Sets- changes

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DarkWarriorX5, Mar 8, 2015.

1. DarkWarriorX5

DarkWarriorX5 Popular Meeper

ok this isn't an kitpvp set change crap or anything and it should be simple... Make it to where people can fix items in kitpvp.. Hate when my items break! At least for elite and up! Pllleeeasssee hate when my items break cause I get high ks...

Empoleon_master likes this.
  2. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

Instead, we should add Unbreaking X to all kit items

3. _masterdude_

_masterdude_ Celebrity Meeper

maybe to not break at all? this can help balance out some kits cuz citizen kits break super fast

DarkWarriorX5 and SX1 like this.
  4. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

Especially the gold armor kit / sword. I can get like 4 kills before the sword breaks >.<

5. _masterdude_

_masterdude_ Celebrity Meeper

only supervlad can pull off that kit like it was an exclusive

Toostenheimer likes this.
  6. evanthon123

evanthon123 Well-Known Meeper

ok waz up peeps I'm going to fix this problem step 1 in kit pvp there is a parkour, finish the parkour to the top the ndo /warp kitpvp then reclick your kit the nyou should have your stuff repaired and your kill streak intact

SirCallow likes this.
  7. iMeepCraft.

iMeepCraft. Popular Meeper

-9000 this is a bad idea. The solution needs to be make the Parkour to get back to the top way way easier so you can just get a new kit!

Empoleon_master and Hornemans like this.
  8. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

The gold kit breaks so fast. How is that a bad idea?
    Just put unb X on the sword and armor. That simple.

9. DarkWarriorX5

Yes, easier to shoot people down... lel the easier the parkour the easier it is to shoot people... thats why I dont use it. waste of time, getting killed trying to get a new sword.

10. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

11. Cake_Army_Max

Cake_Army_Max Active Meeper

+1 all you need to do is go into the plugin config file and change the enchants

Update x=10 and 10 dosnt last as long as you think especially on gold, last i checked max enchant was 10k so make it unbr 500
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2015 ---
    Dark warrior please change title to something that makes sense for thid post please like Kitpvp armor or something like that :)

12. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Unbreaking X is simple enough. It isn't as if it's hard to implement that.
    On the topic of the parkour, the reason that this wouldn't work is because of people shooting you down, and/or camping the top of the parkour. If the parkour is much easier than how it is right now, then people could just wait up there, reclick the kit, get healed, then go back down. That means that they can buy extra potions, soups, get a free heal by the kit reset, and then go down. It would be too easy to get a buff if the parkour was easier.

With Unbreaking X, that would mean that there isn't really any buff to the strong kits, besides prolonging how long your armor lasts. This is especially helpful for bow classes and the citizen kits, where the majority of the classes don't have any Unbreaking enchants at all.

_masterdude_ and Toostenheimer like this.
  13. DarkWarriorX5

done

14. iMeepCraft.

iMeepCraft. Popular Meeper

Leting Elites+ use /fix is a bad idea, and if you can't see how you are blinded by bias of being and elite+ then! As far as the Unbreaking X yeah adding a higher level unbreaking to things like gold or wood weapon is fine but unbreaking x might be a little too OP maybe more like IV or V at max or else why the heck not just give everyone diamond swords!
    This does not make any sense? How it making parkour easier make it harder to get a new kit? If parkour was easier it would be harder for people to shoot you down cause you are moving faster and have less chance of falling!
    No they would not camp it because that is illegal to camp in pvp! And as far as clicking reheal and going back down ah of course that is the whole point to fix your broken kit and keep going? Of course I agree i think the whole instant heal crap should be removed all together when you get a kill and click on the sign. Heal is from soups only!

15. DarkWarriorX5

you're right ^-^ .... easier parkour would be better when i think about it c:

16. Cake_Army_Max

Cake_Army_Max Active Meeper

Sorry but you must not play on servers a lot, people don't care if its illegal or not
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 10, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 10, 2015 ---
    Parkour should be removed too op, causes problems, Allows people to camp, IT dosnt matter if its against the rules, people still hack, ddos, text and drive, kill, curse, use phones during classes, start fights, and even bully. We need more enforcers which we don't have, so we make what we can with what we do. Parkour should be removed that's it
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2015 ---
    Thank you dark for your support on the obvious and helping the impaired :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2015 ---
    New Suggestion coming up!

17. DarkWarriorX5

lel np... its just crazy we have to do a parkour to get new weapons.. they just need to be unbreakable

18. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Add the unbreak NBT tag, don't give it to the exclusive kit.

kwagscraft likes this.
  19. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

Not in KitPvP it's not. Heaps of people do it. Someone did a contest 'first to beat the parkour gets 100k' and about 5 people decided to camp the top of the parkour. Staff banned no one. I did it, I wasn't banned.

Empoleon_master likes this.
  20. CrythSpeedy

CrythSpeedy Celebrity Meeper

Please no.....

The parkour in the sand biome allows you to get high enough to type /warp kitpvp where you can get a new kit without losing your streak.

I think it's great the way it is.

Toostenheimer likes this.