1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Kitpvp - I know it's been suggested.

1. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

Please get rid of donor kits. This is actually starting to annoy me ever since i've been trying to just use standard kits. If i can get 3 hit in the best standard kit then there is something going wrong here. I know that they are there because people donated for it, but quite frankly it is one of the most Pay to Win things i've ever seen. Even the best of pvp'ers will struggle to kill a donor, especially the exclusive kit, gooddd that's a bloody tank, way to op. Sharp 5 sword for Supreme.. like what.
    What i'm suggesting is that we either ditch donor kits and just have the standard kits or ditch donor kits and have 1 plain kit. Like iron armour, a diamond sword and an inven of soups for sommat.
    My suggestion to replace donor kits is just a money multiplier. It's worked well for all the other minigames.

Citizen: 50 meebles per kill
    VIP: 75 meebles per kill
    Premium: 100 meebles per kill
    Exclusive: 125 meebles per kill (You can't see yellow :p)
    Elite: 150 meebles per kill
    Supreme: 200 meebles per kill
    Ultimate: 250 meebles per kill

Obviously these prices are just an example, as 250 meebles per kill is probably a bit OP, but hopefully you get my point. There are actually some amazing citizen pvp'rs, but they don't get recognized because they can't kill the donor kits.
    The amount of people that will complain of this will be crazy, but I think it is only fare. I bet that the majority of KitPvP users are citizen, so why is the game based against them.

Please post comments / suggestions that actually make some form of sense to your side of the idea. Just answering 'No' or '-1, this is stupid' won't really help. If you put '-1, I think that lots of people have paid for donor kits so they should get what they payed for', will help a lot more.

Also feel free to add any other suggestions or ideas to this. Thanks

EDIT: I've just been in kit, with the standard elf. I came up against one of these 'not so good pvp'ers' using the Exclusive erebor dwarf kit. Both of our kits were fresh, just jumped down. I killed this person, but my sword had about 10 durability on it after I had killed him. Like wtf, my sword has gone just because the kit takes so many hits to actually kill.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  2. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

+ (4.20 * 10^1337)

Either this or Free Class Friday ;D

3. Cherrykit

Cherrykit Being myself

+10000000
    The donor kits make kitpvp hardly any fun for the citizens and bad pvpers can kill most citizens with donor kits