1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Kingwongjang123's Application

1. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

-1 Bad app and cannot take take ANY constructive criticism. After his last application, he posted on my profile "you don't even see my activity so how can you say that" or something along the lines of that because I -1 ed his app. Plus, he's only mature when he wants to be, like his staff app. He's a pretty nice guy; he just needs to work on his maturity a bit.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Okay okay, this is going to seem really biased to some people, but I've had a lot of personal experience with you that makes me feel really cautious when it comes to this application.

My first reason is the fact that I've had to ban you before. It was awhile back, but something that really stuck with me was the fact that not only did you angrily argue with me, but you also lied. Lying to staff members is never a good thing; you tried to convince us that you didn't have time to retype a simple command before leaving. This made me reluctant to trust you, and your future actions haven't given me much of a reason to rethink that.

Furthermore, I've seen you do a lot of minimodding on the forums, which is a huge pet peeve of mine. Seeing people act like they are a staff member is a red light for me. It shows they are going to apply, and makes them seem like they are sucking up and very desperate.

Finally, also concerning the forums, you have (had) a tendency to necro long-resolved Q&A threads. This again shows you to be desperate and honestly makes me feel like you are trying far to hard to show us you answer people. Due to this, I question your motives. You should apply for Helper because you like to help people, not help people so you have a better chance at Helper.

in case you can't tell I'm a -1 until you show me these things no longer apply to you.

3. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

-1 Reapplying after Exactly 2 weeks makes you seem rather desperate and Activity in shout is lacking because I never saw you in Shout :/

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014