1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied King's Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Killdogx, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Ign: Kingwongjang123
    Date/Time 2/14/14
    Reason: 7 Mayoral abuse of /t set tax in excess of 300k
    Ban length: Just Ban
    Staff member: Jwarian
    Why we should consider your appeal :
    First off I would like to apologize to the community and staffs for disrupting the server.
    Second I am truly sorry for what I have done on server. I knew better... I shouldn't put tax up that high without permission of residents, and for that I am really sorry. I've done a lot of thinking ever since I was banned and I really regret doing it. It was stupid decision to make money by putting tax that much. I don't care if you wipe all of my money or items. Thanks for the staffs for reading my appeal.

P.S. I'm sorry for the people and staffs that who I disappointed. I talked to Benandtom [I stole his money by putting tax] and he said he knows that I didn't do that on purpose. I would really love to get back to Meepcraft as soon as possible. Thank You
    Long~Live~Meepcraftfuzzlr

Sqreix and KaiUsesThis like this.
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

This is not your first example of mayor abuse, I don't think a month is enough time. This is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.