1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted King_Karmora

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Killer2themx, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

He is my cousin and his email isn't working so...

IGN: king_karmora
    Reason Banned: Unspecified
    Staff member: Onis
    What happened: He joined the server for the first time and was asking me if he could be staff. Apparently, he asked for admin when Hymen_Breaker (something like that) told him he was owner of the server. He didn't know that was a rule and I can promise on his behalf that it will never happen again.

kevman967, superbros1211 and Splasho like this.
  2. ScrubSilencer

ScrubSilencer Celebrity Meeper

Alright, I hardly remember what took place because to be honest I didn't really care, he kep shouting random questions and stuff like "what's a pot" just stuff like that. Then people started saying how he was spamming and stuff so I said just answer his questions rather than having him spam shout. So when no one else did I answered his question. Then he started asking random stuff, asking for like diamond armor and all that. Then he asked for admin and we said we can't give him that, then he said well where's the owner or something I'll get it from him. Then people said Fuzzlr and after about the fourth "Fuzzlr" comment I said me. Then he asked for admin and I said something like "/make king_karmona admin cuz I totally have that ability" and then he got kicked with the rest of the bots. Honestly I think he's just a kid who didn't know what he was saying and shood be appealed, but that's not up to me.

3. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Accpeted.

In the future just have him take a quick look over the rules so we don't run into these issues again.

Killer2themx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.