1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Killer2themx's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Killer2themx, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Killer2themx Helper Application
    In Game Name: killer2themx
    Skype Username: willieodonnel
    Teamspeak Username: killer2themx
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Pacific
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 3-5
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, my name is William O'Donnell. I have been playing on MeepCraft for a while now, have gotten to know many people, and have found myself well-equiped in this amazing community. In the many months of playing on this server, I have witnessed the growth of an incredible community to soaring numbers. Although the staff team has done a great job, I have come to realized that as the numbers of players grow, we need more staff. I think the staff have been doing an excellent job, but with so many players asking for assistance, the job to assist players in a time of need gets harder to accomplish. I believe that I can provide help to MeepCraft as we get introduced to more and more players.

Why I am a good choice:
    I believe I am a good choice to become a Helper because I am mature, flexible, understanding, serious, confident, and a good leader. When there is a job to be done, I will do my best to get it done in the least time-consuming way while being efficient. I can control myself in difficult and stressful situations and will not get angry easily. I tend to stay calm and deal with my work seriously. I am very fair and I am growing to show the best of myself to insure I am being my most friendly self whenever possible on MeepCraft. I am very patient, which I find is a more important skill in being a Helper. I am pleasant to be around and humorous when the time is right. When I answer a question, I answer it with my best knowledge and put it in the best way possible to make it the most understandable. I am very responsible, so when I get a job, I won't procrastinate, I would do it then. I am controlled with my power and don't abuse to get ahead of everyone else. If I were to get Helper, I would understand that you are putting your trust in me and expecting me to take it seriously. If you were to give me a job, I would always do my best to listen and then follow through with your task, in the most efficient way possible. If I were to do a job, I would go the extra mile to do it the best way you could ask for. I am very well known throughout the community and accepted for who I am. I believe that a staff member must be respected as a citizen or else they won't be respected as a staff member! This would be terrible since it would cause people to not listen to you if it was important. I am understanding and when I assist someone, I think, "How would I feel if someone just stole all my items and then griefed my house?" I would feel terrible and I would want the staff member helping me to get the situation resolved and to really care about my problem, not just think of it as just another downside to their job. I would imagine it in their shoes. As my first course of action, I would first figure out who did it, after that resolve it with the person, then I would get a refund for the person. I feel that is how a mod should act towards something like that. I am confident in myself, in what I think, in what I say, and in what I do. I believe in myself and am always positive in any case. I will say something if I believe in it. I am smart with my choices and don't do things that are not logical. I feel that that's a staff member’s duty, to do the right thing at the right moment to make the situation better. It is important that all staff have that skill in the time of crisis. I am very understanding and capable to do the very best anyone can do. I remember my first day on MeepCraft. I didn't understand one thing. It was the staff who showed me all of the server. They were so incredibly patient with me and because of it, I learned the best from them. This is what I would like to do, be the staff that assist the people that were like me on my first day. I could constantly and consistently moderate to in-sure the people follow the rules and don't break them. On the forums, I'm very active and very friendly which is well needed when talking to someone who needs help.

Weaknesses:
    I honestly know I have a few weaknesses. Mainly, these are:
    -Getting into argument
    I sometimes find myself "over reactive" and I sometimes lash out at others. This happens often when I feel someone else is lashing out at me and it is usually after I am in the wrong. I am working on that skill to make sure that would not happen if I were to become a Helper.
    -Getting sidetracked
    I believe in having fun. Period. But, sometimes I find myself having too much fun. At that point, I can get sidetracked.
    -Sports
    I am very athletic. I play many sports ranging from skiing every weekend to football every day. I love practicing sports as much as I love playing MineCraft. Sometimes, these get in my way of doing the best of my ability.

Conclusion:
    In the end, I feel like I have a good skill set as any staff member would need. I feel that you will be impressed with how I handle my job, time, and effort I put into helping this large, constantly growing community grow even larger. Thanks so much or reading this far! I really care about you guys, the community, and what you think!

2. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

+1
    -Active
    -Not really Helpful
    Good luck, though :)

3. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

+1 haven't seen you do anything wrong, you'd be a decent helper in my opinion.

4. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

You know... I typically hate to post on friends applications. Mainly because when I was staff I didn't want people to see me as bias; however I am going to post on this one. You are a great person Killer, you're very nice (with me at least), and you have been dedicated to getting a staff position for as long as I've known you. Your application was pretty good, though it was kind of original. I see you quite often when I am on. I believe Killer would be quite the Helper, I really don't think you guys will regret promoting him. Best of luck to you killer!

PS: Sorry for not posting back with those corrections I was talking about, I've been quite busy trying to get started with college stuff, and I just spaced out on it.

5. unbentfern6

unbentfern6 Meeper

Havent seen you help
    You are a nice guy doe :D

6. Killer2themx

I really appreciate all the feedback I am getting! Thank you guys!

7. Fly3232

Fly3232 Celebrity Meeper

+1

-Never seen you do anything wrong
    -Your app was good
    -I have seen you online before
    -I think you would make a great helper

- Fly3232

8. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    Although I see you on the server I almost exclusively see you in towns/pvp which doesn't tell me that you know a ton about the server.

9. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I've seen you online often even though we have different time zones.
    I haven't seen you do anything wrong before.
    Your app was good.
    Good luck!! :)

10. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

+/-

+I don't really know you, but you seem like a nice person.
    -Your app was very basic, your intro told us nothing about you except your name, which honestly, no one needs.
    +Your activity is great.
    -never really see you help.

Good luck! With a few improvements I think you would be a great helper!

11. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

You are trying way too hard. Can't stand your screaming over Skype. -1.

Grandblue likes this.
  12. gabe_strikes_

gabe_strikes_ Popular Meeper

I have never seen you in game.

13. Klitch

Klitch

-1. You can be immature and you spend 90% of your time in pvp and towns.

Grandblue likes this.
  14. Killer2themx

I am just wondering, what world should I be in?

15. Klitch

Klitch

Typically, to be aware of all commands and the server, you should try to involve yourself in many places. I understand that people have their favorite places of the server but you ALWAYS stay in pvp and towny.

16. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

-1 Things you should work on:

- Helping in shout
    - Less PVP. Even flamedemond2 cut it down
    - Spend more time in other worlds

The feeling after you have helped someone, and they thank you, is magical.

17. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

+1, you seem like the kind of guy that has lots of potential. Try and help more in shout.

18. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

You act incredibly immature around me. Also, a few days ago in TS you were trying to figure a way around the rules to raid a plot in your town. You are literally the opposite of what a staff member should be. -1

Ace likes this.
  19. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

I'm giving you +/-

- you tried to help me to get my stuff back
    - but not seen you often in /shout

Good Luck!;)

20. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

I sincerely think you are not ready for this position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.