1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Kicked For Flying Or Related

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Vahig7, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vahig7

Vahig7 New Meeper

I was in wild someone i tpaed to tryed to kill me so killed that person then i got kicked for flying or related. Its been saying the same message when i log on to meepcraft and it kicks me. Please help... IGN: stevie_323

2. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

I'd advise you go onto another server, type /spawn.
    Then log into MeepCraft, press t and up + enter really quickly. It should tp you to spawn. If you are too slow, you may end up having to do it again. Good luck with this!

3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

i got that same problem last year. I bought a horse and they transported it to my town. they got kicked for flying or related. I let them keep the cash, but ive been hating that kick alot. When you're riding a boat, you get kicked for flying. Swimming in water, you get kicked for flying!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

4. Vahig7

Vahig7 New Meeper

i
    i tryed its to fast for me :(

5. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

I dont blame you... I would be happy to use your username and password and try to fix it for you. You would need to change the password after I fix it. This is only if you trust me enough to do so.

EDIT: This is completed. I fixed it. Staff, you can move to completed/fixed or whatever!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.