1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Kazarkas' Helper Application

1. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

In Game Name: Kazarkas
    Skype Username: Kazarkas
    Teamspeak Username: Kazarkas
    Mic use: I own a microphone.
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: Varies
    Hours online per weekend: Varies
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper or whatever rank you wish to give me. (I hunt xrayers)

About myself:

My name is Dan and I have been playing on this server for the better part of a year and a half. I have been playing on this server through good times and bad times (CG era). I am 19 years old and I am currently taking prerequisite courses for pharmacy school, which I will be attending in a year from now. I then plan on attending medical school. I enjoy playing golf or partaking in other physical activities but I also like to play games.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?

I am going to be honest with you all, I am not putting as much effort as I could in this application. Fuzzlr and some other staff members know how I handle problems and what type of qualities I bring to the table. That being said, I will go into further detail incase some do not know what to expect of me.

As moderator I focus on maintaing legitimacy to the economy. My main goal is to remove players that are cheating and I am very good at this. I have caught many dupers and xrayers alike and I wish to share my knowledge with the current staff. I will not lie to you, I am not the greatest at modreqs but I will complete them despite the fact I feel as if my time is better spent elsewhere.

Past experiences:

I have been a staff member on this server on and off for around a year. At one point I was in charge of handling donations manually, staff promotions/demotions, forums promotions/demotions and forum moderating. I am very familiar with Xenforo and I know how to use Admin Control Panel flawlessly. I had a great deal of responsibility at this particular juncture and I still managed to complete refunds to players if they were griefed or rank scammed.

Finally, I will also bring a voice to the staff. I am not afraid of confronting someone (superiors alike) if I see or hear something that in my mind is not a logical decision. Debate is healthy and I find if there is a civilized debate issues can be solved with a much better resolution.

Weaknesses:

I am completely new to HawkEye. While I was a moderator I strictly used logblock but I am sure I can adjust just fine. In addition to my lack of knowledge with HawkEye, I am not bothered by insults from other players. This can be seen as letting someone disrespect a staff member but I am not insulted by someone on the internet because it is insignificant. Finally, I am not known for completing many modreqs. I get the job done but I focus on the line of work in which I enjoy; that being catching xrayers.

Conclusion:

Most of you know what you will get so please consider this application.

2. Ancientdark919

Ancientdark919 Popular Meeper

[​IMG]
    Kazarkas vs. The World
    EDIT: And chicken nuggets.

Kazarkas as administrator:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  3. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

being loved does not make someone a staff member, drive, attitude, content and actions do in my opinion.
    I will be honest with you, when I first saw this application I instantly thought "NO WAY" and that was before reading even one line. The "NO WAY" was based on /shout and forum activity prior to the break you just returned from.
    After reading the application, and putting the stories I have heard of The Great Kaz...... I figured there was a side to you that maybe because of the issues when this server first started on 07/12/13 followed by your recent time away from game, that I have not had the chance to meet.
    Accepted for Interview

4. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

5. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

6. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

[​IMG]

Plus one! Beautiful.

7. Nubberoni

Nubberoni Popular Meeper

you deleted me off skype