1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Kasoslol's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Kasos, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Kasos

Kasos Active Meeper

In Game Name: Kasoslol
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: Kasos
    Mic use: Frequent
    Timezone: Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00) (Greece)
    Hours online per weekday: 5-6
    Hours online per weekend: 5-6
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper.

Introduction;

Greetings.
    Ladies, gentlemen, and misc creatures.

I am George K, a bachelor, I've been part of the community of meepcraft for 14 days, and I have applied once already, and got rejected with good reason, and due to the fact that I demanded so.

As my form states I am 26 years old, born in 10 of July in 1988.
    And I have a range of hobbies that start from walking on the nearby mountains that surround my village,
    to fishing and hunting.

But as of lately I have had a surgery which does not allow me to enjoy my hobbies and free time, or work, which is quite a "big deal" to me.

Which brought me to meepcraft, a place where I can spend my time creatively,
    instead of spending my time in complete apathy.

And gives me time to organise for my "moving outta town" expirience,
    for I am leaving for the city Thesaloniki in a month to expand my studies in the Touristic Business department.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? ;
    I think that I would be of use as a helper because of the fact that the server is constantly having trouble,
    glitches, bugs, all sorts of things.
    But manages through them with the current staff it has.
    Now you may say that this sound very generic, and I agree.
    So let me explain in more detail.

For one thing, today we had a bug that made some of the newer towns disapear.
    I for one were really angry when I realised my town which lived for 2 minutes didn't make it and disapeared in a second.

So I imidiently modreq'd it and wilst being infuriated, I asked a staff member directly, and I was really inpatient.

I forgot that they do what they can, that they are people too, and when they told me "We have a lot of modreq(s)" I was crashed, realising how selfish Iwas.

I want to be a helper, to help, as the name states.
    To ease these people up. Yes I know this also sounds generic.

And, because I am selfish.
    I want to be noticed on the server too.
    But I know that all helpers and mods and every staff member that ever was had to go trough this phase, to realise that helping was more important than being selfish,
    and I've expirienced that a handful of times, being a mod, an admin, and a server owner to various games.

And, I use the hatred I build, or the neggative comment and criticism to improve myself, I think everything told to me through, try to understand what it means, and improve that which is false.
    But only if I know that it would help me, and not just change me to be liked by a single person.

I want to be a helper,
    to put a goal to these days I spend without being able to work, and enjoy life as I want to.

Weaknesses;
    I have a lot of weaknesses, and that's a weakness itself.

For starters, I speak many different languages, and my words placement, grammar, and sentence building is not at it's best when it comes to English, as you can tell thus far.

I am Greedy,
    I can't resist thinking that if I stay in a mine full of PVPers and Zombies I will get diamonds and gold,
    and I can get myself killed because of that.

I get ticked off to certain words,
    I would like to not say those here so that they may not be used against me.
    I am a bit paranoid some times, as you can tell my the sentence above.

I am inpatient some times.
    I get discouraged easely to certain things.

I also talk a lot, say "I" a lot and use a lot of Comas.

And I am blunt and tell the truth directly, and people end up hating me for that.
    Also, I sometimes cuss when I get relaxed and let my guard down.

I am weak to the other gender.
    I some times can not control myself and I may flirt with a woman who gets close enough to me to be a friend, but I can stop it, if I see that it is bothering her.

I also get a bit grumpy when I am really tired, like some times when people catch me in game at 4 am or 6 am.

I sometimes am showing my other side,
    which is when I show how stressed I am.
    And I am always stressed.

Conclusion:

I hope I said all that was needed to be said, and that I covered all the questions that were asked.

To summ it up, I am a stressy person, sometimes behaving like I've just hit puberty, and some other times acting like an old man.

I want to be a helper because I am selfish, because this "I can do it" is what drives me.
    But I know I will change that to "I have to, because it's needed to be done."

I hope you all found my application as interesting and amusing as I did writing it,
    and I hope you all have a great evening, and judge as you see fair.

Best regards,
    George K.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2014 ---
    Please note that the date for me is 29 of July, since the clock is 12:45 midnight.
    It may confuse some because of the difference in time zones.

Draqq, jmelara and Darke_Amethyst like this.
  2. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

-1 for a few reasons
    Your in-experience the town fell because it was out of money
    You anger and not being patient is a bad characteristics to have as a helper
    Weird app
    Haven't seen you in /shout helping people
    Greedy
    Grumpy

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper