1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Karistar86's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by KariStar86, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

+1

KariStar86 likes this.
  2. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Like I said to Brandon earlier - hey, I'm not gonna judge. ;)

But seriously, thank you for that really sweet and thoughtful post! I hope you can be more active soon, because it would be great to have you around for some more good talks. :D You seem like a special person yourself.

I'm pretty sure that telling people there was a staff meeting is not leaking staff chat... after all, anyone on TeamSpeak can see when a lot of staff members are in the Meeting channel. ;) But as for the rest of this - I'll be sure to keep this in mind. I don't believe I've said anything that could identify people (at least, people who haven't already been identified) when talking about modreqs, but I hadn't thought about how close I may have come, so thank you! I tend to want to talk to people out of staff channels, but when we're going to be talking about staff business, it makes sense to move there to make sure that we're safe to talk freely and don't say something we shouldn't in public.

This continues to be something I'm watching closely... but after a bit of a rough start, time management wise, I believe it's worked out pretty well. I can generally spend more time on the forums and Skype than I can in-game, which to me actually would work even better with the Moderator position than it does Helper. I'd obviously like to just play the game sometimes, but I'm fine with making staff duties my top priority.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  3. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

:smug: +1 because I'm in love with Kari <3

Lol but really Kari has always been so kind and helpful and does state her mind but I feel that is always an excellent quality for a staff member so give her Mod or just leave.

KariStar86 likes this.
  4. booboo3595

booboo3595 Popular Meeper

+1 from me! You are a fun person to talk to on ts, and you are always very kind and helpful to everyone! Keep up all the great work you are doing!

Lady_Hestia and KariStar86 like this.
  5. puppy25

puppy25 Well-Known Meeper

-Very nice person
    -Active
    -Funny
    -Mature
    -Very good staff (unlike many others ;))

+1! gl on moderator, Karistar!

btw bacon is yummy

KariStar86 likes this.
  6. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

KariStar86 likes this.
  7. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Why haven't I +1d this yet?

+1

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  8. Cooleysworld