1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

kane74183 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Kane74183, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane74183

Kane74183 New Meeper

Username: kane74183
    Mic use: Yes
    Team Speak: kane74183
    TimeZone: PST
    Weekends Online: 6-8 hours
    Weekdays Online: 2-4 hours
    Position Changes: Exclusive - Helper/Mod

Intro about me:
    Hello, my name is christian.In my free time I like Sports,Apple,Video Games, and Meepcraft.I am in loved with this server for a very long time then stopped for a few months then came across it again when Woofless and TBNRfrags uploaded BOOMO.I remember i saved up a lot to buy the rank I have now.Then 2 years ago I got it (Late 2012).I missed the server and came back and felt like I was home again :).

Why Should I be a Mod?
    I am on the server a lot and love helping people.I know that anger that people get and just report and I can tollerate that because I have 2 younger bros.I am very nice and says hi to everyone and don't kill people for no reason.I especially don't lie because when I lied as a kid I would be grounded so I learned that lying SUCKS!I have been on this server for so long and supporting it since the beginning and just think its time to be bigger then what I am on server.

Weakness: My school's homework.

Conclusion:
    I love this server with all my heart and hope I can become part of the best staff members in Minecraft history! :D

2. Tagswag33

Tagswag33 Popular Meeper

Okay, I am a -1 for the following.
    • This was your first post, get active in the community/forums.
    • I have never actually seen you online.
    • I have nevet seen you helping or in /shout.
    • The application was extremely short and lacking.
    • Don't use real life weaknesses, just in-game/personality weakness. (Example, anger, short tempered, ect. ect.)
    Good luck. I hope to see you in game.

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Sorry, but at the moment, I am a -1.

- You need to be seen in game, helping people out and just generally being friendly. Join in on conversations, and show people your personality. Just join in on the conversations and be just nice overall.

- Your forums activity is very bad. Your application is your first post, which should never happen. I especially suggest constructive comments in the Q&A, Report a Bug, Staff Recruitment, and Suggestions forums.

- The application was short and not that well-made. Each section should be at least a paragraph, with each paragraph having at least 6 well-formed sentences in it.

- The Introduction section is there for us to get to know you. What are your likes and dislikes? What are your personality traits? Try to keep it only subtley about Meepcraft.

- The Why section is the beef of your application. We are looking for at least 4 or 5 points about why you are more unique than the nine other people who apply each day. Use the post under the Compulsory Application Format for tips on what to put in your why. Elaborate on each point; describe how you demonstrate each trait.

- Homework is not a weakness. We are looking for personality weaknesses, like 'short temper', or 'argumentative'. Also, elaborate on how each weakness effects you and how you are working so that they won't effect your work as a Helper too much.

- Your Conclusion should be a short and to the point summary of your why and weaknesses sections. Really break down what you put into no more than 2 or 3 sentences.

We appreciate you applying, but at this time I am at a -1.

bass_flow likes this.
  4. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.