1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Just a Question/Request for old players.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ToonMichaela, Jun 19, 2018.

1. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

I have no idea where the heck to post this question so here will do I hope...

If anyone can remember Fallowgrove, @SillySilver 's old town back in beta,
    I'd Love to know the coords of that town. so... If you happen to have a screenshot that shows that town's coords in it, post that or just list the coords here, thank you.

(I'd prefer to keep the reason for this kinda specific request between myself and silly, Thank you.)

Pmx728 and evilalec555 like this.
  2. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

I wouldn't be surprised if @CluelessKlutz knows it, he's got a list of towns he found the last time I heard of it, in beta, at least, he might not but it's worth a shot

evilalec555 likes this.
  3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Don't have a record of it. If you send me any screenshots, I might be able to.

evilalec555 likes this.
  4. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

5. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

I don't have any screenshots anymore on my computer, but there are three in one of my old threads! Hope it might help you out least a bit. Of course some of them are bit dated since things changed in the town after this, but...the look is a bit the same.
    Town's Name Contest (CLOSED)

6. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

Getting my sis to go through her old screenshots, as I think she was in sillys town for a bit. I'll let you know if she finds anything

Pmx728 likes this.
  7. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

if anyone happends to know the direction from the world spawn that would also help.

Pmx728 likes this.