1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Jtran_ Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by jtran_, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtran_

jtran_ New Meeper

GN (In-Game Name): jtran_
    When you were banned: June 17th, 2014.
    Reason: Rank Scamming.
    Ban Length: permanent
    Staff Member: abbythrowsstuff
    Why we should consider your appeal: I believe I have truly thought over my selfish actions and I wish to redeem the access to log back in to meepcraft once again. I have gone everyday regretting my decision, I wish I could turn back time and redo my actions but it is impossible. Thanks for reading my appeal once again and I hope you hear me out

2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

This is your second offense of rank scamming. How are we to believe that you will not do this for a third time?

3. jtran_

jtran_ New Meeper

I'm not sure how to prove or make this reliable but if you can, believe me. I will never in my life scam on meepcraft. I learned my lesson and I can guarantee you that I will never do it.

4. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

It has been just shy of 2 months since you have been banned. I am going to accept this. Be aware that if this happens again, your chances of being unbanned are slim to none. Please read over the rules as there might have been some changes since you were last online.

Appleal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.