1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Joshlikestomine Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by joshlikestomine, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshlikestomine

joshlikestomine Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): joshlikestomine
    Date/Time: Febuary
    Reason: Xray
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: Bass_flow
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I used x-ray to find some resources that i need to buy some stuff which was a bad move obviously and i should of never done that. At the moment i am thinking to myself what an idiot i am for using that, because the only this i do on minecraft is go on meepcraft, because the community is amazing lots of my friends play and staff and high ranked people are so nice and i just wish that i could go back in time and take what i did back so i could re-join that nice community. So in conclusion i am extremely sorry for what i did and i hope this makes it up to the staff.

-josh

Draqq, Tobster911 and Muunkee-Alexia like this.
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

This is your second perm ban and it has only been a month. If your record was cleaner I'd maybe consider it but not right now. Please wait for more time to pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.