1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Joshlikestomine Unban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by joshlikestomine, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshlikestomine

joshlikestomine Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): joshlikestomine
    Date/Time: jan 8 i think
    Reason: Extreme major towny theft
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: PuckMiner
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I rented out my minecraft account to rorihouston then took it away from him without letting him know and when i logged onto meepcraft i checked my homes as i always do and i saw different home and i went to the first home and it was rori`s house so i looked around and i came across some chests and curiosity got the better of me and i took some god armour and diamond blocks from him without his permission.
    And I`m really sorry about what i have done, i hope this is what you wanted to hear about
    P.S. rori doesnt mind if i get unbanned

-joshlikestomine

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thank you Josh. I have spoken to Rori and he has withdrawn his "charges" against you. Thank you for taking some time out to think about this and following through with my requests. My last request is that you contact me on Skype to coordinate the unban with you logging on to the server so that I may remove the items in your inventory. We've skyped before so you can send me a message and we will work it out. Please change the password on your account so that no one else has access to it. Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.