1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Jonnehboi

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Grandblue, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: JonnehboiDaMon

When you were banned: Today

Reason for ban: PVP Toggling

Ban Length: 3 Days

Staff member who issued ban: Cooleysworld

Why we should consider your appeal: Because I LEGALLY toggled PVP. I warned him 3 times, and Cooley stole my 2 god pickaxes. Check the local chat because Cooleysworld is too frickin lazy to do so.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Check the god damned logs idiot.

2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I came to you and asked about what happened! I asked how it was ok for you to ads your pwarp for a shop in shout and then toggle PvP you told me to read the rules....... I then asked you for the three screen shots showing your warning and you said you didn't have them so I suggest you "read the rules"

4. Toggling PVP

If someone is on your property you reserve the right to ask them to leave. If they do not, then you may toggle PVP after these conditions have been met:
    1.You must give them 3 warnings (without spamming) before issuing the command.
    2.You must allow them adequate time to leave
    3.The player is not AFK
    You must supply proof of your warnings with screenshots.

Found at http://www.meepcraft.com/threads/towny.14282/

Toostenheimer likes this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Denied! Jonnehboi, I'm not sure what your issue is, but you've become increasingly difficult to deal with. Keep in mind, your continuance down this road will ultimately lead you to a perm ban. I suggest you taking heed, and participate respectfully in the server in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.