1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied jmelara's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by jmelara, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

Member Name jmelara

In-Game Name(s): jmelara

What kind of ban are you appealing? Idk

Forum Account Name(s): jmelara

Teamspeak Name: jmelara

Alternative Contact Method: skype(jmelara101)

When you were banned: 5/10/16

Why were you banned? Idk, I think it was when I argued will cooleysworld in global about eula

Why we should consider your appeal: I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't break any rules that I know of. If it was because of my argument in forums about eula, and wondering what are they going to do about ultimates/all ranks that paid for perks. questioning the direction. And prior events, but nothing was illegal or insulting. If I was banned for that that is a tyrant move, showing how staff cant take any questions. AS FAR AS I KNOW ASKING QUESTIONS ISNT AGAINST ANY RULES. Here is all the revelant rules in my opionon and none of them I broke --->

5. Acts Against the Server, and the Owner
    Any action or conduct that threatens the server, and/or the owner in any way. It includes but is not limited to:
    • Impersonating a staff member
    • Using usernames similar in nature to a staff member's username or a staff member's rank
    • Threats to the server or staff
    • Lagging/Crashing the server with items
    • Charging back a donation
    • Advertising any other Minecraft server (An IP does not have to be included)
    • Toxicity
      • This rule does not prohibit people from expressing this displeasure, but tries to outline the manner in which a player should do so. This means, if you are unhappy with something, you’re welcome to post on the forums, or anywhere else detailing why you are unhappy with a certain aspect in a respectful way. However, some players are not satisfied with this outlet, and begin to become a thorn in the server’s proverbial side. If it is found that the majority of a player's interactions are negative ones against the server, staff, or any player in general, if that player continuously attempts to push the boundaries of the rules for the sake of pushing them, or in general attempts to degrade the enjoyment of the server for others in a continuous manner, this player can and will be considered toxic.
    Note: All minigame specific rules will be listed in the minigame lobby.

2. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Hello, you are not banned in-game. Is this a teamspeak ban that you're appealing?

BlueXGhost :D, FunGUY, Zoe89 and 2 others like this.
  3. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

If there is no response to my message above by Wednesday the 18th then this will be denied. @jmelara

4. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Denied due to no reply

Jwarian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.