1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Jmelara Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by jmelara, Jul 30, 2014.

1. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

In Game Name: jmelara
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: jmelara
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Mountain Time
    Hours online per weekday: 4-6
    Hours online per weekend: 4-8(will change once school year starts)
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Supreme to helper

Introduction: I live in Colorado with my sister and my parents. I am an Eagle Scout and love to help people out. For the past 2 years I have volunteered at Children hospital. I ski and swim. I swim 6 days a week on the second best swim team in Colorado. I am a straight A’s student and going to high school next year. I am interested in hiking and skiing. I love to be in the outdoors on a cool winter day. My hobbies are coin collecting Legos and playing Minecraft.

I started my meepcraft life two years ago when we still had jobs and such. I was very happy when I got my first 20 k I thought I was rich. After a few months and a lot of learning how meepcraft works. I gained a enough money and started a town and such. After the meep revolts I got discouraged from losing all of my money. A few months ago I started to play meepcraft again. Now owning a town I am having so much fun on meepcraft.

Why I should be a helper/mod

Experience: For one I have been playing meepcraft before meepnetworks. It’s not like I am a new person, I have been here for a while. In my time at meepcraft I have owned many towns and been co-mayor in some. Also I was a mod on a server before I joined meepcraft. Sadly, not too many people played on the server so it shut down. In my time as a mod on that server I learned a lot how to manage and keep the peace on the server. I know what it takes to be a mod the hardships that they faces. With that knowledge/experience I will be a much better helper. Right now I am leading the JC a town that has 100+ residents. I have to be able to manage my all my towns aspects from finical to recruiting. With the boy scouts I have gone on many leadership classes. Also I have had leadership positions that have helped me become a better leader. I have learned affective leadership to help run a server like meepcraft. As an Eagle scout I have learned a lot of how to manage people. Through the many camp outs and activities I have learned how to become a better leader. With the many leadership skills I have it will be much easier for me to be a helper. I will be a great helper because I have gone through many leadership camps the led me to become a great leader. Over all the camps have taught me to lead by example. Also it has taught me to be respectful and patience.

Work Ethic: My work ethic can be displayed in this application to be a helper. I strive to be the best that I can be and I will go to whatever lengths to do that. I have won many awards for my work ethic. I will try just as hard as a helper as I do everything else. Normally, people get Eagle when they are 17 and I got it at 14. It is because I work very hard to do things effetely. I know being a helper takes hard work and dedication I am ready to commit to that. I have spent many summer days working on my dad’s work sites. I learned to stay in the construction business takes a lot of effort. My first year on his worksites I learned what it means to work hard in everything that I do. I can apply my work ethic to being a helper for meepcraft.

Dedication: My dedication is off the charts. I try my hardest in everything that I do. I was a very bad swimmer 2 years ago. My time was 20 seconds slower than they are now. Swimming next to figure skating, gymnasiums are the sports you need the most practice to be good at them. A normal swimmer that swims at my level will take off an average of 2-5 seconds a year. In the 2 years I have been swimming I have taken off 10+. It was my dedication and work ethic that got me to this point. I will have the same dedication that I have in swimming to being a helper for meepcraft. I have been dedicated to meepcraft for over 2 years. Not playing on other servers just on meepcraft. After the server that I was a mod on I have been dedicated fully to meepcraft. I will continue my dedication as helper if I get accepted.

Involvement: I have been involved in meepcraft before meepnetworks and meep revolts. I have been playing meepcraft for over 2 years now. I am involved on forums and Teamspeak(I play really early and really late that's the times I am on Teamspeak.)I am active on forums just look at my title jmelara (well-known member).Also I am active in towns and /shout helping people. I spend at least 2 hours a day in towns. Helping out my residents or building something for my towns. People who know me (co-mayors and such) know that I am very involved in my town and meepcraft. I have been very involved in forums lately.

Performance: I am performing at the highest level now and I will keep performing as a helper. I am a straight A’s student and a member of NJHS. When I do building jobs on the server my building go above standard (ask 1minecraftlord1 I built his old townhall now his mansion.) I will perform at the highest level. I have always performed highly with my clients and I will continue if I become a helper. My Eagle Scout project was building bleachers for my middle school. After months of planning prep, and lots of permits I was able to go. My Eagle Scout project took 3 days to complete. After the project was over it was said that my Eagle Project was the best that our troop has seen. As a helper I will perform at the same level that I do in everything which is above standard.

Justification: I should be a helper for a few reasons. My experience of being a mod and learning how to run a server. How to handle people who are in-distress and needs your help. Not many people who applied lately have had that kind of experience. Unlike, most people I have had leadership training. I know how to manage people and how to make them happy and get the job done. As an Eagle Scout I have learned to lead by example. Instead of telling people this is the right thing to do, you actually do it yourself. This is one off the problems of meepcraft in my eyes. Some of the staff does what they tell people not to do. How long I have been playing meepcraft. I have been playing meepcraft for over 2 years now only dedicated to meepcraft. I was there in the meep revolt, and meepnetworks I know what it was like. From that experience I think that I will be better at helper. I know what went wrong and now I know how to make sure nothing like that happens again. My work ethic is almost impossible to match. I do my best every day to work hard and get done what needs to be done.

Attitude: I have a great attitude I will usually always be happy and wanting to help people out. As a volunteer at children’s hospital I have seen what pain these kids and their family are going through and I realized how blessed I am how I always need to have a great attitude, how need to always help people out.

Weaknesses:

OCD: I must have everything perfect. This is a strength and a weakness, my work is always better because of it. It's definitely a weakness to considering I sometimes annoy people who were working for me. Instead of a 1 hour project it turned into a 3 hour project. I must say that it has gotten a lot better, but I am still working on it.

CAPS!: I sometimes have the sudden compulsion to talk in CAPS. I don’t know why I have this habit but I have been kicked once for it. I haven’t done it in a while but I just thought you might want to know.

Conclusion: I will be a great helper because I am mature, smart, and my experience. I am friendly and my skill sets are though the ones you need to be a great helper. As a mod on the other server I learned so much how to be a great helper for meepcraft. All criticism and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reading,
    jmelara

2. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    You're active on all three aspects (you've recently became active on teamspeak)
    Good App
    Nice Person
    I think you have a good chance and I would like to see you as a staff member
    Good Luck!

SirCallow and jmelara like this.
  3. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

+1 to your +1

jmelara likes this.
  4. TrinityIV

TrinityIV Popular Meeper

Since I like you, I'll do this for you

In Game Name: jmelara
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: jmelara
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Mountain Time
    Hours online per weekday: 4-6
    Hours online per weekend: 4-8(will change once school year starts)
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Supreme to helper

Introduction: I live in Colorado with my sister and my parents. I am an Eagle Scout and love to help people out. For the past 2 years I have volunteered at Children hospital. I ski and swim. I swim 6 days a week on the second best swim team in Colorado. I am a straight A’s student and going to high school next year. I am interested in hiking and skiing. I love to be in the outdoors on a cool winter day. My hobbies are coin collecting Legos and playing Minecraft.

I started my meepcraft life two years ago when we still had jobs and such. I was very happy when I got my first 20 k I thought I was rich. After a few months and a lot of learning how meepcraft works. I gained a enough money and started a town and such. After the meep revolts I got discouraged from losing all of my money. A few months ago I started to play meepcraft again. Now owning a town I am having so much fun on meepcraft.

Why I should be a helper/mod

Experience: For one I have been playing meepcraft before meepnetworks. It’s not like I am a new person, I have been here for a while. In my time at meepcraft I have owned many towns and been co-mayor in some. Also I was a mod on a server before I joined meepcraft. Sadly, not too many people played on the server so it shut down. In my time as a mod on that server I learned a lot how to manage and keep the peace on the server. I know what it takes to be a mod the hardships that they faces. With that knowledge/experience I will be a much better helper. Right now I am leading the JC a town that has 100+ residents. I have to be able to manage my all my towns aspects from finical to recruiting. With the boy scouts I have gone on many leadership classes. Also I have had leadership positions that have helped me become a better leader. I have learned affective leadership to help run a server like meepcraft. As an Eagle scout I have learned a lot of how to manage people. Through the many camp outs and activities I have learned how to become a better leader. With the many leadership skills I have it will be much easier for me to be a helper. I will be a great helper because I have gone through many leadership camps the led me to become a great leader. Over all the camps have taught me to lead by example. Also it has taught me to be respectful and patience.

Work Ethic: My work ethic can be displayed in this application to be a helper. I strive to be the best that I can be and I will go to whatever lengths to do that. I have won many awards for my work ethic. I will try just as hard as a helper as I do everything else. Normally, people get Eagle when they are 17 and I got it at 14. It is because I work very hard to do things effetely. I know being a helper takes hard work and dedication I am ready to commit to that. I have spent many summer days working on my dad’s work sites. I learned to stay in the construction business takes a lot of effort. My first year on his worksites I learned what it means to work hard in everything that I do. I can apply my work ethic to being a helper for meepcraft.

Dedication: My dedication is off the charts. I try my hardest in everything that I do. I was a very bad swimmer 2 years ago. My time was 20 seconds slower than they are now. Swimming next to figure skating, gymnasiums are the sports you need the most practice to be good at them. A normal swimmer that swims at my level will take off an average of 2-5 seconds a year. In the 2 years I have been swimming I have taken off 10+. It was my dedication and work ethic that got me to this point. I will have the same dedication that I have in swimming to being a helper for meepcraft. I have been dedicated to meepcraft for over 2 years. Not playing on other servers just on meepcraft. After the server that I was a mod on I have been dedicated fully to meepcraft. I will continue my dedication as helper if I get accepted.

Involvement: I have been involved in meepcraft before meepnetworks and meep revolts. I have been playing meepcraft for over 2 years now. I am involved on forums and Teamspeak(I play really early and really late that's the times I am on Teamspeak.)I am active on forums just look at my title jmelara (well-known member).Also I am active in towns and /shout helping people. I spend at least 2 hours a day in towns. Helping out my residents or building something for my towns. People who know me (co-mayors and such) know that I am very involved in my town and meepcraft. I have been very involved in forums lately.

Performance: I am performing at the highest level now and I will keep performing as a helper. I am a straight A’s student and a member of NJHS. When I do building jobs on the server my building go above standard (ask 1minecraftlord1 I built his old townhall now his mansion.) I will perform at the highest level. I have always performed highly with my clients and I will continue if I become a helper. My Eagle Scout project was building bleachers for my middle school. After months of planning prep, and lots of permits I was able to go. My Eagle Scout project took 3 days to complete. After the project was over it was said that my Eagle Project was the best that our troop has seen. As a helper I will perform at the same level that I do in everything which is above standard.

Justification: I should be a helper for a few reasons. My experience of being a mod and learning how to run a server. How to handle people who are in-distress and needs your help. Not many people who applied lately have had that kind of experience. Unlike, most people I have had leadership training. I know how to manage people and how to make them happy and get the job done. As an Eagle Scout I have learned to lead by example. Instead of telling people this is the right thing to do, you actually do it yourself. This is one off the problems of meepcraft in my eyes. Some of the staff does what they tell people not to do. How long I have been playing meepcraft. I have been playing meepcraft for over 2 years now only dedicated to meepcraft. I was there in the meep revolt, and meepnetworks I know what it was like. From that experience I think that I will be better at helper. I know what went wrong and now I know how to make sure nothing like that happens again. My work ethic is almost impossible to match. I do my best every day to work hard and get done what needs to be done.

Attitude: I have a great attitude I will usually always be happy and wanting to help people out. As a volunteer at children’s hospital I have seen what pain these kids and their family are going through and I realized how blessed I am how I always need to have a great attitude, how need to always help people out.

Weaknesses:

OCD: I must have everything perfect. This is a strength and a weakness, my work is always better because of it. It's definitely a weakness to considering I sometimes annoy people who were working for me. Instead of a 1 hour project it turned into a 3 hour project. I must say that it has gotten a lot better, but I am still working on it.

CAPS!: I sometimes have the sudden compulsion to talk in CAPS. I don’t know why I have this habit but I have been kicked once for it. I haven’t done it in a while but I just thought you might want to know.

Conclusion: I will be a great helper because I am mature, smart, and my experience. I am friendly and my skill sets are though the ones you need to be a great helper. As a mod on the other server I learned so much how to be a great helper for meepcraft. All criticism and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Green = Good

Yellow = OK

Cyan = Doesn't really matter/Not a big deal

Pink = I'm concerned

(P.S: I have never had any bad experiences with you, although I haven't seen you on ts a lot, the app was amazing. +1)

PwhitPlaysGames and jmelara like this.
  5. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

You talk to me a lot, and from what I have seen, I think you're worthy of a +1.

jmelara likes this.
  6. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

-.5, never seen you in game, but many times in the forums, and you've been very nice there. Give it 1-2 months of active play, and you'll have a fair shot at staff :)!

7. RossCoombs

RossCoombs Popular Meeper

+1
    This was a really good app, and I have seen you being very active on both the forums and in game. Good Luck! :D

jmelara likes this.
  8. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

-1. Never really seen you in game, and I don't really find you mature.

9. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

Do you both play at peak hours?

Cherrykit likes this.
  10. Luke_sky03

Luke_sky03 Well-Known Meeper

+1 +1 +1 :D

jmelara likes this.
  11. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

I have pretty much the same timezone as you.

12. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

*Vote Changed*

Disregard everything I said, I like you and you take constructive criticism, apply it, and get better.

I'd love to work with you.

+1

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    JumboSkills and jmelara like this.
  13. Owen Powell

Usually, I play from 11-9 EST (9-7 MST), but not this week because I'm in Italy!

14. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

Thats the thing I dont play peak hours :( I play early morning and late night.

Cherrykit and JumboAce like this.
  15. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

I checked my TZ vs yours. When it's morning for you, it's around afternoon for me and that's when I tend to play. I also play during peak hours when it's night for me.

jmelara likes this.
  16. Owen Powell

I don't think it's the best idea to reply to your app a lot, some players see that and give an automatic -1.

17. Cherrykit

Cherrykit Being myself

+1
    Good app
    Very friendly
    Active (on the forums, IG when it's afternoon here, I don't have ts)
    Good luck :D

Darke_Amethyst and jmelara like this.
  18. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

19. Zebo616

Zebo616 Popular Meeper

Well, let's see-
    - I have never seen you before
    + You seem kind
    - Lack of maturity

- .75 For now. Good Luck! ;)

20. Luke_sky03