1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

jcheino as help??????

Discussion in 'Denied' started by jcheino12, Oct 24, 2014.

?

jcheino as helper?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. jcheino12

jcheino12 Well-Known Meeper

HI! I am jcheino but you can call me jake, I hope to be a helper or anything of the kind to work for you!

Reasons-

I am very friendly guy that can help with almost anything minecraft related. I can also help with problem with people cheating or stealing because i have a great sense of justice but not to over the top punishments. I am also a very good minecrafter in general i build, i help, i play, and on other servers someone needs help or is in trouble i go help them.

My capabilities-

I play on minecraft for around 4 or 5 hours every day for i think 2 years now.

I am very good with commands and making things to make places bigger and better.

I also feel that on more set of hands will be able to help make the server better.

My ideas for the server-

I think that the server is fine the way it is but i think if we work together we can make it better than it has ever been. I also feel that if we just make it a little bit more easy for people to report things and that they will be gotten to faster.

The ways i can help-

I can help by getting to the /modreq very fast and getting them done right and won’t give up if there is one that is tricky. I will be able to be on for about 3 hours most days 2 on the others, and during that time i won’t be doing parkour or building a house i will be helping almost all the time i am on. If any one needs help i will get to them ASAP and help them the very best i can do.

In the end i feel it would be very good if i got on the server knowing that i can help people and do more then just play, but help others so they can play better and be happyer the time they are on here.

Thank,

Jcheino

2. mcle69

mcle69 Well-Known Meeper

-1 No one knows you
    -1 Not very active
    -1 Noob

jcheino12 likes this.
  3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Denied due to lack of format. Please look at Cooleys' tips and tricks before applying again.

You may reapply in no less than 2 weeks.