1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Jasso2u

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jasso4u, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasso4u

Jasso4u Well-Known Meeper

IGN: JASSO2U
    DATE: 7 months ago or 8 i am not sure
    Reason: X-raying
    Ban length: Forever
    staff member: DianaB72
    Why you should consider my appeal: You should consider my appeal because everyone on the world no matter how smart they may be make mistakes and deserve a second chance. That is why i implore you guys to remember the first time you did something wrong on life, did you get a second chance? I am sure you did and that is why i am asking for your trust right now that i have deleted all my mods from my PC. I want to demonstrate all minecraft players that i do know how to play legit thus respect your server rules. I promise i will never hack again for sure. Games like this are made for entertainment and being played like Notch said so. X-raying demonstrates that you are not smarter than the other people that do in fact know how to play fairly. I am really sorry for causing you guy these conflicts a long time ago and i am willing to try my best on this game such as server to respect everything you guys demand in order to be a pleasant gamer.

Thank you for your time.

Khafra likes this.
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted. Please take a moment to read our rules. Welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.