1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Jamez564's Helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by KyloMeep, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

In Game Name: Jamez564
    Skype Username: Jamez564server
    Teamspeak Username: Jamez564
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: London
    Hours online per weekday: 3-4 hours
    Hours online per weekend: 5-6 hours (I have been more active now that the exams are over
    Position Changes: Exclusive to Helper

Introduction: Hello meeps! Hope you have had a good Christmas. I am Jamez564. I am an exclusive player on meepcraft. You might have seen me around in the spawn and in Halo quite a lot now as well. I hope you enjoy reading the application and I will like to see some comments as well.

Why you should be Helper?
    I have lots of general staff knowledge and know how to sort things out on servers when things get way out of hand and can normally handle the situation quite well and fairly. I have good general knowledge about servers and how they work. I have quite a good knowledge on mini games and plugins as well and commands so i can help out with that as well.

I know quite a bit about towny and sky block and basically survival all round. I can help with that part of the server as well. I don't normally need help with things but i am more than happy to help other players as well.

Have you had experience?
    Yes i would say i have had experience in moderating and helping out on servers. I have been Moderator on some really popular servers and was actually quite successful. I know the way that moderating and being staff works and i know all the commands that you get when you are staff on meepcraft. I know what you get and can help people out when they are stuck.

What have you done for the server?
    I have been advertising the server around minecraft and have donated. I have given ideas on what to add the server. About 2 months ago I recommended adding back halo to the server and it got a lot of comments saying that would be good to add.

Weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is that i can sometimes rage about things if a subject whilst sorting out on servers gets everyone involved. This can sometimes end quite badly for the player and me as well.

Conclusion: I have great knowledge on mini games and helping/staff stuff. I think most of all apart from id love to help out i'm more of a tech really on servers. I hope you have enjoyed! :D

2. PlayInTheDirt11

PlayInTheDirt11 New Meeper

-0 Young
    Not that long...

Otherwise... It's just perfect

3. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

4. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Work on forum activity, I can't say much for in game since our timezones are different. Also work on maturity

-1 for now

5. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

Today's the 13th day.
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/meecpraft-helper-application.11466/#post-117719

2weeks = 14 days.
    Even so my vote would have been:
    -1 and quite frankly this'll always be my vote for your applications.

As mylucky7 mentioned in your last application
    Not only that, you've done absolutely nothing to improve your activity at the very least through the course of these applications.
    • In-game, during the few rare times that I see you online you're being immature (timezone difference yes, however I do not expect to see such immaturity when I do get to see you online).
    • Your forums activity is atrocious. You've posted nothing but applications since you started applying. Your recent activity is just this application and your response to it.
    You show no interest in the community or even care what we think.
    Several of the points listed in your previous applications have not been worked on, simply disregarded (for example, your forums activity).

Flamedemond, SX1 and lightspeedtitan like this.
  6. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

0-0 it has been over 2 weeks, when have i been immature? i have been on halo a lot and have been playing minigames. i cant remember being immature. Oh btw i have been giving feedback and other stuff as well on my account. i cant have posted 49 applications. I think i have posted like 4? One thing i actually do care about the community and i have been apart of it for over 2 years 0-0

7. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

Ok so that reply shows just how immature you are. And you are blatantly lying it has not been 2 weeks since your last app. -1 Please reapply never

Flamedemond likes this.
  8. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

o-o
    12 days, and today's the 13th.

I did exaggerate about the forum posts (which was meant to emphasize how little activity you still have here); ...
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/meep-halo-project.9566/#post-102349
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/flying-instant-kick-appeal.9357/
    These could have been condensed to single posts than one post after the other.

Even disregarding those posts, there's been such little activity.
    You need to always be active on forums, not lazily spew out posts just to manage "passing" by.

And no, I do not see that interest/concern. All I see is desperation.
    o-o

Edit:
    You've done this before.
    Arguing on your application won't earn you any more points. If you truly cared about the community you'd take our criticism into mind rather than having to always counter it. What we give you is meant to help you, which ironically should be the other way around considering you're the one applying. <- That says something else too now doesn't it?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    Flamedemond and lightspeedtitan like this.
  9. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

How is that being immature. Your immature is probebly different to mine

10. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

Ok for 1 its probably not probebly. Point 2 im 20 i know what immaturity is And 3rd you are 12 and obviously dont even know the meaning of immature. Some 12 year olds can be sort of mature but id say youll have to wait atleast 5 years to even know the meaning of mature. As arguing about this rather than taking the advice shows just how immature you are

Flamedemond and iiTzJDL like this.
  11. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

One thing that really bothers me about some people who reapply over and over and over agàin is that they tend to disregard all or most of the tips given to them by others. I've seen this issue from you a lot, and it kinda bothers me. There as been little - no change between your applications. This alone would make me give you a -1, I'll throw in a few other reasons for your benefit, and just hope that you'll actually listen right now.

- While we are 8Hmm hours apart, more often than not I end up stay in very late up in the computer, and have seen you several times. My issue is that you don't help, and when you talk in /shout and etc., you end up being extremely immature. Contribute to the conversation, helo out, or do both at the same time, but don't just be immature. -1

- Your forums activity must be more than 49 posts, especially since you bragged about your 'good idea'. Get out here, help out, and be c ontributive. I've mostly seen you not in the Suggestions, Report a Bug, Q&A, and Staff Recruitment sections, rather than in them where you should be. Your countless half-recycled applications don't count, and neither do your own suggestions, really. Anyone can have a good idea once in a while; share your opinion and the pros and cons that you see of other's.

- What day is it in your timezone?

- The application was short and a list, a and you have snapped back at people for their criticism. You need to be able to take criticism well and to not bite their head of for it because believe me, you get attacked a lot as a staff member.

- Your introduction was horrible and should have been about you rather than you in the server. Likes and dislikes, personality traits, etcc. Try to stay completely or at least mostlyaway from mine craft things.

- Your Why was a list, you need to elaborate on the points you mention instead of just listing them. Donating is not a reason, and while we appreciate both that and you advertising the server, we honestly don't look for that in a Helper.

- You should also say what ypu are doing to fix your weaknesses. Your weakness is worrisome and you missed a few, such as'not good at taking criticism'.

- If you are more of a tech, apply for tech.

You've posted 5 applications, 3 of which were posted way too soon after he last was denied.

This is useless filler and emoticons have no place on an application. Speaking of that, most of your 54 posts consist of a) yoh arguing with people on yoir applications, b) you posting filler things like emoticons, thnx, nice, etc., or c) you obsessing over how many players the server has. You've rarely posted anyhing contributive.

HHuge -1; I can't honestly say you should be a Helper yet.

Flamedemond and StopResetting like this.
  12. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

ok ill apply for tech then that is prob what im best at :) oh btw come over to the meep olympics

13. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

wait a sec doesn't the weakness in with the fit criticism and btw i do kinda take criticism i'm just bored of the same old annoying feedback from meep so i just get annoyed

14. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

You wouldnt get the same old feedback if you followed it.

The Weaknesses section is a start, but you barely scratched the surface, and you still argue with people in the comments.

Flamedemond likes this.
  15. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

16. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

0-0 oops i didnt mean to write in the quote :/

17. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Where are you? It is the 27th here just about the 28th of december :/

18. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

oh i get it, never mind :/
    btw im gonna apply not for helper but for tech cause im better at that

19. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You seem to have a lack of maturity at the moment. Saying that you're bored of the "same old annoying feedback" that you're getting, and getting it for a reason, mind you, is not a good phrase to have people associate you with. Your application was riddled with grammatical errors, especially the lack of the capitalization of "I", and I have never seen you online before, but that may be a time zone issue. Your forum activity is mediocre, so you could also work on that.

20. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.