1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Jake's Appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jakelikestodig, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

Ign: jakelikestodig
    when you were banned: i think 2 months ago idk
    Reason: logging
    Ban length: perm
    Staff member: Flamedemond2
    Why we should consider your appeal: Because i just want to play. Sorry for logging. again.
    But i did it cause i was being 3v1'ed. this is probably going to be denied. but oh well i have ps4 :)

Empoleon_master likes this.
  2. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

Being the one who got you banned, you weren't getting 3v1'd.. The video shows clear evidence of nobody else being around you and you /healing and logging. Last time you got banned for logging, the stipulation was next offence was perm-ban with no chance at appealing.

Msoper(y0b) likes this.
  3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Just to let you know, it was about one month. I really can't do anything about this but I think you should wait a little while longer, especially because of your history with logging.

4. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

Being the fact that you say "Oh well i have ps4" makes it seem like you don't want to get unbanned?? Like you could really careless.

kwagscraft and Bob4444444 like this.
  5. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

So being from past ban history with logging and your appeal not being so well/you not really caring this is being denied. You can re appeal in 2 weeks.

kwagscraft and Bob4444444 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.