1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Izzyzizzy9's Helper Application =)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Izzyzizzy9, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzyzizzy9

Izzyzizzy9 Meeper

In Game Name: Izzyzizzy9
    Skype Username: Izzy Ries
    Teamspeak Username: Izzyzizzy9
    Mic use: Sadly no, but I will get one soon.
    Timezone: CENTRAL
    Hours online per weekday: 2 to 6
    Hours online per weekend: 4 to 9
    Position Changes: Elite - Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, I'm Izzyzizzy9 but, call me Izzy please. I have been playing Meepcraft for about 2 years now and I am getting to the point where I think I should get a title in Meepcraft, not saying I am doing this for the title but for the players. I think it would be a fun and great experience!

Why Should I be a Helper?:
    I would be a great help because I know A LOT about the server, I'm a pretty good builder- Not saying you would need me, I know a lot of the players but, not a lot know me, and obviously I do have quite a few weaknesses though.

Experience: All of my experience comes from Meepcraft because, this has been the only server that I have been in love with. I know most comands from owning 2 servers before although, they did not run on bucket. Other wise I have some experience to learn.

Activity: If I didn't have school I would probably be on Meepcraft 24-7 but, I am on it quite a bit. I do miss Meep Colonies it was my favorite CTF. I use most of my time on Meepcraft other than : Homework, School, Dance, Adventure Club, and hanging with friends.

Knowledge: My past experience helps with my knowledge because I learned from all of the bad experiences which means I won’t make as much mistakes as I did with the servers. I also know how good and bad the community can be when they need help so I won’t be surprised when a citizen does something.

Weaknesses:
    I have had many weaknesses but only two interacts with my in-game experiences. The two thing are when I don't know what to do and not paying attention. Sometimes I am in a hurry in-game and don’t want to wait for someone to give me information. One weakness that doesn’t affect my in-game experience is talking to people that I’m not comfortable with or the fact that I am VERY shy.

Conclusion:
    To wrap things up...I have had a lot of experience with being a server owner and my experience has helped to increase my knowledge about the game. I am very active and I have very few weaknesses that affect my in-game experience.

PS: Once I get to know know you I am a chatter box i love to chat with my friends and my skype is usually on do not disturb, I am not shy with showing my face just my words. Wish me luck! :)

2. Klitch

Klitch

Hey Izzy! A few points for ya:

-I don't see you it and our time zones aren't that far apart (EST)
    -Forums activity is quite lacking.
    -App wasn't a home-run (especially in the why section)

I'm gonna have to go with a -1. Good luck though! ;)

UMADBRO? likes this.
  3. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

- Not Well known
    - Not Active

-1 Good luck though!

4. TheShadowCave

TheShadowCave Meeper

I haven't reallly seen you in game much
    The app was on the short side
    I'm -1 good luck in the future though.

5. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Mic use is required for a staff position.

TogsTheWolfGirl and LMR_FUDD like this.
  6. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

-1 Following reasons:
    Only 5 posts
    Mic use
    Have not seen you in game very often

7. Izzyzizzy9

Izzyzizzy9 Meeper

8. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Hi Izzy, glad to see posting is working for you again.
    Unfortunately, as mentioned several times above, Microphone use and TS activity (with a working microphone) is required before you apply. This means that if this is denied, you have to be sure to have a microphone and be active with it on TeamSpeak before reapplying.

I'm going to start with the rest of my review by quoting something you said in reply to another user.
    I'm hoping by 'made this like 1 hour ago' you mean the application, because your forums account was made in October. Video was referring to the fact that Forums Activity is a requirement, and you have only posted five times on this account. This is not good; a rank of at least Member is expected, unless you are extremely active on all other fronts of the server (in game, TS, etc.), in which these cases are few and far between. I have already addressed the Mic Use part, as seen above.

Alright, so before you reapply (two weeks after this is denied, if it is) I suggest that you do the following;

- Increase your activity in game. This is very simple; be friendly and helpful in game and join in on /shout conversations. Just overall be a good and friendly person.
    - Increase your activity on the forums. I mostly look for constructive posts in Staff Recruitment, Suggestions, Report a Bug, and Q&A. Be as friendly and helpful here as you should be in game.
    - Make sure you out-fulfill all requirements. This means that not only do you have all the requirements, but you succeed them. It calls for TeamSpeak activity with Mic Use, be friendly on TeamSpeak. It calls for in game activity, try your best to be a good person in game, etc.
    - Avoid arguing with the people who review your application; this only makes you look worse, not better, and involuntarily bumps your application.
    - Read through the tips said above, the tips you can see be scrolling down from the format, and the accepted applications. Also look at the applications that got a lot of +1's to see what is expected from an application and a person overall.

Sorry, but I'm at a -1. I just don't think that you are cut out for the position yet.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    Videogames321 likes this.
  9. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

Hello Izzy! Glad to see you are applying today!
    -Activity, I have seen you in-game often but that has a little room for improvment.
    -Shout, I dont't seen you talking/helping in shout. I suggest you talk in shout more often.
    -App was good, Has a little room for improvment.
    -Mic, Every staff member will need a mic for teamspeak for there interveiew, So you should get one.

Overall I am a +0/-0

10. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You need to improve on activity and work on what the above players said.

11. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

• 1. forum activity is bad
    • 2. i haven't seen you help IG

12. Kingjackson

Kingjackson Popular Meeper

What LMR_FUDD said. He knows what he's doing.

LMR_FUDD likes this.
  13. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

You've played for almost 2 years? I doubt the legitimacy in that statement. Also, I know that this isn't a super popular opinion, but 10 years old is just too young for a staff position.

14. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

I Izzy. I have a few pointers for you in the future.
    -Just because you have been on this server shouldn't be your whole reason on why you should become a helper.
    -Being shy isn't a very good quality of a helper.
    -You seem too young for the position (No offence to you younger staff members out there). :D
    -You seem immature.
    -Your grammar and spelling was atrocious.
    -I have never seen you before.
    Sorry, but you just don't seem like good helper material, but I wish you good luck.
    coollogo_com-73701159.png

15. Gunner

Gunner Active Meeper

-1 for me
    1:i dont think 10 years old is mature enough (not implying anything About the younger staff members)
    2:very inactive in /shout
    3: not active for making this account in October
    Best of luck! :)

16. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

1- App is short :'( You need a mic :( Here is a tips if you reapply though. Go out and buy a random mic from like WalMart or something XD. And also Maybe make every topic 6-9 sentences :) Good luck Izzy :)

17. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Hi Izzy!
    Here's what I have to say:
    App was too short
    You need more activeness on the forums
    You need a mic to be a helper
    'New Member'
    -1. Good luck in the future though! ;)

18. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

-1 very short app, and I have no idea who you are

19. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

App is a tad under par, forum/in-game activity both low. -1 at this time

20. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Hi Izzy,
    We noticed that you don't have a mic. A mic is necessary for TeamSpeak. Also, maybe become known a little more in shout. Talk a bit and get yourself out there. The player base loves to know the staff members. This is denied at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.