1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Best Posts in Thread: Ioblivions Ban Appeal

1. iOblivion

iOblivion Popular Meeper

Akiratohiama, Ace, Jiltism and 7 others like this.
  2. iOblivion

iOblivion Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): iOblivion
    Date/Time: about 5 pm est
    Reason: Money exploitation
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Ok, well my friend told me about in olympics that the new shop was in, I went there. Then he told me there was a way to get money, so I thought it was worth a try. So then I started to use the new meepshop to my advantage by getting money. I used the sign in a room, which I got to by using enderpearls. I admit I did abuse the sign and the new shop. I used the sign and did /sellall. I didn't know what I was getting my self into because my friend used it before and bought supreme with it. So I thought that I would to. But later on I started to 2nd guess myself. But I could not change the past. I did pay my friend, Deinen0, money and deposited some into my town, Lakewood. Which was both wiped of the bad money. I do apologize for my action, they will never happen again. I take full responsiblity, for what happened. I would like another chance at meep, I promise you that this will never happen again. I have been informed that all the money I have gained today illegally has been wiped, I have thought about this, now I know that this was a terrible mistake.
    Thank you,
    iOblivion

TrinityIV, Jiltism, Grandblue and 3 others like this.