1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Interdesirenames Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by interdesirename, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interdesirename

interdesirename Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Interdesirename
    When you were banned: 8/7/2014
    Reason: Glitch explotion
    Ban Length: forever
    Staff Member: quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal: I have no idea when I glitched or even tried to glitch I was off for most of the day and when I glitched last time I got banned for 7days and said I would never do it again. But when I did get on it said loged in from another location so yea im definity changing my passcode. I did not do anything wrong I was off for more than half the day.

Draqq likes this.
  2. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Here is the proof for your ban

It seems to be very evident that you used the glitch once again. You knew the rules, as you have already served time for doing this exact same thing before, and you knew the consequences. This "it wasn't even me" thing is not going to work, and either way, your account is your responsibility. Do you have anything to say now that you've seen the proof?

JumboAce and chaos546 like this.
  3. interdesirename

interdesirename Celebrity Meeper

this was not me I got off right after my horses died in beta and went to sleep and I have used the glitch before but got banned and said I would never do it again and I haven't. But my brother has access to this account for he bought it for me so ill talk to him about it. when will I be unbanned?

4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

You will not be unbanned, regardless of whether it was you or your brother who used the exploit. Your account is your responsibility. I suggest getting your story strait, with both your brother, and how you'd like to proceed in the matter before re appealing. Denied.

Bob4444444 and JumboAce like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.