1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied IngrimusVCT After Void Unspecified Onis_Luck Ban

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by IngrimusVCT, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IngrimusVCT

IngrimusVCT Popular Meeper

IGN: IngrimusVCT
    Date/Time: 4:17 pacific (currently, the ban was maybe 3-5 min ago) 11/8/2013
    Reason: Unspecified
    Ban Length: N/A
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Because I was randomly banned after Voidfalling, I did say LIES! apon the dcon from 1st void n rconning into 2nd, and I was the first person to rejoin.
    And made a Mr.Horse Void Fall Ren and Stimpy reference.

*shrug* I have no idea. o.o

2. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Now write me a real appeal and don't lie.

And now you look like an idiot.

3. IngrimusVCT

IngrimusVCT Popular Meeper

So...you're banning me for saying void apon the first trip to said place, waiting 1m 4seconds and making my ren and stimpy reference (as stated above), finishing ren and stimpy thing 13 seconds later. the second saying I was until this point unware of, but I wouldn't put it past me to have / uparrowed by accident. and for that I do apologize. anyhow, all further messages were spaced out properly.

Don't call me a liar. I was unaware and I'm a forgetful stoner. sryboutthatboss.
    I am sorry tho.
    cheers.

Also, you banned me as unspecified. So how can I lie about something when I don't even know what im lieing aboot eh.

4. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Seeing as you were banned immediately after the void, it was pretty obvious.

It would be great if you could post a new ban appeal and we could get this over with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.