1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Infectedpuppies ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Puppies, Dec 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puppies

Puppies Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): infectedpuppies
    Date/Time: 12/24/13
    Reason: minor towny theft
    Ban Length: 2 days
    Staff Member: devilspawn
    Why we should consider your appeal: i honestly have no clue what i stole? please tell me then i will consider this a real ban

2. Puppies

Puppies Meeper

3. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Hi, InfectedPuppies. Although it is already a real ban, I will tell you anyways. You took items such as Ridiculous amounts of meats from Ronen101's grinder storage along with an enchanted diamond shovel. I would be glad to post screenshots for you. Let me know. :)

4. Puppies

Puppies Meeper

i bought access from him for 20k? he said i can -.- and i put that enchanted shovel in there so i can put the pork on vshop what the hell bro?

5. Puppies

Puppies Meeper

honestly this is a joke i done nothing wrong i bought access to his grinder and that was my d shovel -.-

6. Puppies

Puppies Meeper

7. Puppies

Puppies Meeper

its funny because now that devil knows the truth she isn't gonna post anything

8. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

No. Im just now back on forums. You really shouldn't assume. Also, Ronen says that he gave you access to kill by hand from the outside, not access the chests from the automatic kill from the inside. Do you have any proof that he said otherwise?

Flamedemond and FluffbearRCT like this.
  9. Puppies

Puppies Meeper

he didn't say anything about not looting and what would a pig grinder reasonin? to get pork and he did say i can get it has long as i dont steal from his chests around the town he said he has buttons that say stuff about auto killing look at chat logs he did not say kill by hand

10. Puppies

Puppies Meeper

still a joke after all it was my d shovel and i paid access to get pork from his pig grinder and xp -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.