1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Increase Skyblock Coop Max limit to 10

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TripsBee, Mar 31, 2021.

1. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

Currently the max coop upgrade is 8. I want to propose the next upgrade tier that costs maybe 200k for a coop limit of 10.

Now you might ask yourself why? For me, Meep Skyblock is about the adventure you have with friends. There are few more island members I'd love to play with, but the limit is preventing me from adding them.

Some might say that an increase to 10 members would give an unfair advantage, but I disagree. Having more island members means spending more money on the island coop upgrade path. It is money that we can no longer get back. Currently missions have a hard cap on the amount of money you can earn, so us spending it on the coop upgrade would cancel any money advantage from extra island members.

joshofosho, Fwox :), Adrian and 3 others like this.
  2. Selchie

Selchie Celebrity Meeper

i know some of you will say that more members means more missions and therefore more money, which is true, but i think if we have more members we are going to also be using more resources and also spending more money in /shop, in player shops, and especially on more island upgrades. it will be a hard grind to over 8 members but it will also take a quite a bit out of the eco which is good i’d think. 10 member cap has it’s pros and cons but what doesn’t? maybe having that many on an island is kind of unprecedented but i don’t think it’s that farfetched, anything over 10 would be too much but i think just 10 is alright. i don’t think having 10 people is really an of advantage given how much it will cost to get there and how many more resources the extra people will eat up. i just want more friends :^) +1

3. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

-1 to annoy sleety

4. Fwox :)

Fwox :) Active Meeper

5. joshofosho

joshofosho Popular Meeper

6. LJJJJJJJ

LJJJJJJJ Popular Meeper

Having more people is pushing the limits, I have to admit. There will be a way for people to try and exploit it somehow. However, that said, I think its a great idea. Especially in a social situation, it would be nice to have a complete little family island. If there is a massive currency requirement associated with having a 10 player cap, then that will dissuade alot of the monetary-intentioned players, so that those who just wanna have fun and build an island together can do so. I hope this makes sense. :)
    +1

7. Selchie

Selchie Celebrity Meeper

after talking to people in /g about this, i want to add some more stuff. it seemed like people were really convinced that this is going to give us an advantage over others, but i think it will be more of a challenge because we are going to need to grind HARD to get enough money for the member count upgrades. people then said we had messed up priorities for wanting member upgrade over gens and stuff, but literally why do you guys care. we want more members and it will take us a while to get the money and it will use a lot of our money, if anything it will disadvantage us. we are okay with that because we really REALLY want 2 people to come but we only have enough spots for one of them right now. we just want to be able to have all our friends on one island with no need to /is coop them and all their stuff can be on our islands and they can be permanent residents. i'm not sure why some of you are so offended that we want more members when it will literally take money out of the eco and set us back to give the rest of you basically an advantage over us? the missions are pretty crap rn they do not pay much so we are not getting really anything from missions from having 2 more people.

8. redstone_r

redstone_r Meeper

i think skyblock should be more about having fun and less about competitions or winning
    +1

Hyori, Selchie and SaplingArcher like this.
  9. whoisnate

whoisnate Celebrity Meeper

just a block game who cares about who has advantages or why they want to play with their friends +1

SaplingArcher, Selchie and Hyori like this.
  10. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Denied