1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I'm Sorry

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by n00bslayer_99, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

IGN (In-Game Name): noobslayer_99
    When you were banned:
    2 weeks ago
    Reason: rank scamming through alt 2nd offence
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: reggles44
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I have a few things I would like to make clear;
    1) my apologies if my attitude on my previous appeal was rather bad, I will try my best with that
    2) not my alt! Dianondowner56 is my brother!
    3) you might already have dismissed this with "its a second offense the excuse of i didn't know is invalid as he has already been banned in the same situation before." Wrong! My first rank scam ban I didn't know I had received as it was overwritten by another ban before I had time to find out.
    Here is the story;
    Here I am, meeping along, when my brother walks in and directs me to a house in my town. He tells me to destroy 2 planks, and open the chest. He walks out with "you're welcome". I didn't question it, as it was the second time he had given me money. The first, I thought was legit as at the time I did not know of his or my first ban. So ofcourse, I didn't question this second load. I just went and traded the gold for money.

I will however, gladly pay back the full amounts of all the scams. (Even though I sent half of it to my other brother printer56 who had a spaz when he found out i got all that money).

Also, if this is deniedcouldyou please override my current ban with "rank scam through brother" as I do not want a lie in my history.

Cherrykit likes this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

rrh18, Supershot1200 and SirCallow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.