1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I'm sorry It won't happen again I love this server please!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by BrendenAwesome, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrendenAwesome

BrendenAwesome Well-Known Meeper

IGN: BrendenAwesome
    Date/Time: 2-3 months ago
    Reason: Rank Scamming
    Ban Length: permanent
    Staff Member: sjoeppappentrap
    Why you should consider my appeal: Because, I was not smart before thinking I could make a quick buck by scamming and i'm going to be honest I did lie to Sirrr_Pig and say I did complete the purchase through pay-pal and try to get out of the consequences of my actions. Yet I swear that this will not happen again and I do understand if you don't accept my appeal I am very sorry to everybody that I offended mostly Sirrr_Pig and Ihavenn. Again I am very very VERY sorry but please I love this server and I know the consequences
    of my actions if it does cross my mind I will immediately leave the server and pep- talk myself to not do this and please please accept I'm not actually a bad guy. Please please accept I really love this server and just. There is nothing else I can say except I'm sorry and I swear it won't happen again.
    Sincerely,
    BrendenAwesome

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

For one, your first appeal was denied. Two, you openly admit to doing this, which makes it worse and obvious. Scammers are not good at all, especially ones over ranks, which people generally work hard to earn meebles to get, and then lose them all to nothing. It's also only been a month, which is not enough time for this punishment. This one is denied as well. You may appeal in some time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.