1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted I'm not sure why I am banned.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Cara, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cara

Cara New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): cfarz70
    Date/Time: I was banned on Thursday, I am not sure what time.
    Reason: "Unspecified"
    Ban Length: My ban is permanent.
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck.
    Why we should consider your appeal: You should consider my ban appeal because I am not sure why I was banned, as my ban message says "Unspecified". I guess the reason may be that a player friekizoid goes "Onis is such a caring staff member, he's the best staff member every!" and I go "^", because shortly after that, I was banned. This breaks no rules. I in no way threatened to any aspect of the server’s well-being or the people that run it, nor did I acts against the server, the staff, and the owner. I really enjoy the parkour on this server, so the fact that I got banned for an incident that didn't defy any of the rules is quite upsetting. Please look into this ban. Thanks.

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

I will have Onis review this.

Cara likes this.
  3. Cara

Cara New Meeper

Is there any update on this?

4. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

I do not care if you did not break a rule. Tell me a legitimate reason I should unban you.

5. Cara

Cara New Meeper

Well I should be unbanned because there is no reason I was banned in the first place. That's a pretty legitimate reason. No rule was broken, therefore I shouldn't have been banned. My friends and I enjoyed the parkour on this server, so not being able to play on the server for no reason prevents me from being able to join them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.