1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

I'm deeply sorry

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daisybelle, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Daisybelle

Daisybelle Celebrity Meeper

Hello, I'm HamilaPlayzMC. Those of you who played in 2015 may remember me as Daisybelle. I took an eight year hiatus from Meepcraft as I was an immature child who decided that the forums were the best place to vent my frustrations. I was twelve years old, and now I am in my twenties about to go to college for my CNA.

I have learned a lot about the world, how others feel as a result of my actions, and I've been through medications and a metric ton of therapy. I want to become a part of this community again on a positive note and be able to show Meepies that I have changed.

I never intended to hurt anyone or their feelings, and I understand now that I hurt people anyway. I never want this to happen again, and I mean it with utmost sincerity. I've been playing MC still but it has been mostly a constant jump from Hypixel Skyblock back to Singleplayer. I hope you all can welcome me back, and I understand time does, in fact, not always heal all.

Thank you,

Emma (Daisybelle/HamilaPlayzMC)

Attached Files:

2. PixelPooter

PixelPooter Celebrity Meeper

Though I never interacted with you in Meep, welcome back!

The Discord server is usually more active than the forums, so feel free to join there if you'd like to get more involved with the community, or just to chat.

Best of luck on your CNA, hopefully we'll see you in-game sometime!