1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I'm an idiot. :(

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iatemyfriends, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

IGN (In-Game Name): Iatemyfriends.
    When you were banned: 2014-10-13
    Reason: Hacking (I was trying to test something with hacked clients but I shouldn't have done it)
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Superbros1211 and Devilspawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal: I just want to start this off with an apology. If you don't want to accept this apology or you don't want me to come back, I understand that. I'm sorry if I caused harm to any part of the server. I feel like what I did wasn't much but I'm being biased because I was the one who was banned. I'd just like to start out with why my ban may have been unjust. I will admit I was hacking though, and honesty is the best policy. So, with my apology out of the way, I'd like to explain what happened for those of you who don't know. I was testing out a Hacked Client that I had downloaded for a survival world that I was making, and I was using Keybinds. However I may have toggled the wrong one and activated KillAura without knowing and then TSN came in to record me and gave the recording to JonnehBoiDaMon to get me banned. I'd like to state that the reason Hacked Clients are illegal is because it gives players an unfair advantage (Ex. Using cheats in PvP, X-ray etc...) but I hadn't used it in PvP or used X-ray to give me an edge over the other players, and only used it in Spawn and I was banned. I didn't gain anything from using cheats in Spawn, nor did anyone else. In my eyes it's kind of like using a PvP texture pack to PvP and it just gives you a better chance of doing well and doesn't do any work for you. If this doesn't get accepted and I'm given the news that it's unappeal-able, I'll still be here on the forums. Thanks for reading.
    -Iatemyfriends

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This is relevent.
    Iate, I asked you via skype why you hacked....
    You replied, and I quote, with 'because meep blows.'
    I can't verify anything that you wrote, but this note is still there in casr it helps staff to decide to accept/deny thing.

3. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

It's one thing to ask someone to not rat you out. However, it's another completely to blatantly lie about it.
    On top of that, as a previous staff member, you should know that hacks just arent allowed, in PVP or not.
    it's also interesting to note that while you werent in a PVP area, you were close to one (a short walks away) and wearing god armor and sword.

4. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Honesty is the best policy here, iate. Do you have anything else to say?

Darke_Amethyst and superbros1211 like this.
  5. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Denied, hacking is a serious offense. You may appeal again in no less than two weeks from today. I'm disappointed to see this...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.