1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied IFartRainbowFTW

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by IFartRainbowFTW, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IFartRainbowFTW

IFartRainbowFTW Well-Known Meeper

Member Name IFartRainbowFTW

Additional In Game Names: That_Blind_Guy, awesomedude1055, and Servershops

When you were banned: 2 months ago

Reason for ban: Parkour hacking

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Diana

Why we should consider your appeal: I am very sorry for hacking it wont ever happen again, First of all I have been banned for like 2 and a half months and I really want to get unbanned. Meep is my favorite server and I hate that I cant get on and it pains me that I can't get on and play all of the wonderful events and the lottery and play with the wonderful players on meep and all that other fun stuff. I have learned my lesson I am very sorry. It wont ever happen again.:)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I only got like 25k its not like I got 1mil.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Your last appeal was denied less than a week ago. Not only did you hack on this account, but you went on to ban evade on your other account. According to you, you only know what it's like to be banned now that you have stopped ban evading. This does not convey the idea that you have truly learned from your ban.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter the amount of money that you ended up making. The fact of the matter is that if you were not banned, you most likely would have continued your illegal actions.

You have done absolutely nothing to make us think that you have learned from your bans.

cooey, SX1, GroovyGrevous and 2 others like this.
  3. IFartRainbowFTW

Do you know how many times i have been banned bro? Like i think 9 times, this is the time i learn my lesson. I can show you that i have changed but i can't do that unless you unban me.

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

That isn't really helping your case. What could you possibly have learned this time that you didn't the past 9 times? According to you, you only learned your lesson now because you got a permanent ban. This leads me to believe that if this ban becomes no longer permanent, you will revert back to the way you were; cheating/breaking rules, and expecting not to be caught.

5. IFartRainbowFTW

I know you can't really trust me anymore because i have a experience with hacking, And you won't think i have changed and you think ill just go back to hacking but, no this is my last time ill get banned for hacks.But i have changed I know its is wrong now.

6. IFartRainbowFTW

I can't show you if i have changed if I'm not unbanned

cooey likes this.
  7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

From our point of view, we're not sold on any change, you have a total of 4 hacking bans between this account and "ServerShops", and ban evasion. I think more needs to be seen before we feel confident.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.