1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Ideas to help the server!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TrevinG6, Dec 8, 2017.

?

Should this happen?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  3. Some should

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TrevinG6

TrevinG6 Meeper

Hello I am TrevinG and I have played meep for a bit. I have a lot of suggestions for the server and I feel like the best way for me too say them is in a list so here I go.
    *More mini games!
    ---We need mini games like bed wars or egg wars to help the server jump start a lot of new players ask things like is sumo up or ctf and we all ways say no its down... I know that it takes time and money but we need this.
    *Balance halo please!
    ---No more extra coins for ranks. This makes new players unable to win and if you don't win for a long time it gets boring...
    *Wild reset!
    ---Wild is trashed! Wild is also broken, chunks are corrupt!
    *We need a way for it too look like they don't stand out.
    If you press tab you see every one right? Well if your new 80% to 90% are ranks! This makes new people feel like they don't matte! I know people payed for the ranks but make it so it does not just stick out so much!
    *Change your ads on the websites to WHAT we have. People come here for things on there we dont have!!! Please fix this!
    Thank you for reading!
    ~TrevinG

Pmx728 and iKitten like this.
  2. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Hyori likes this.
  3. TrevinG6

TrevinG6 Meeper

Wild is broken I know one of the staffs players are stuck there atm ,

That is not what I was meaning... I was saying when you go to vote sites and it says things the server does not have.

4. FamousZAmos

if it's advertising things it doesn't have...
    then it's false advertising

it's just roxy, all good, lord will probably have to fix something (he must've forgotten a { somewhere)

Hyori likes this.
  5. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

This won't happen, most servers, especially big ones, focus on these mini games. Meep is focused more on towns rather than mini game. Although mini games is what attracts players to us, the addition of big hit games won't happen.

Don't really think that coins makes new players unable to win? Just practice over time. And get on the winning side if you're lucky.

Not gonna happen until the server dedededs lol even tho i want it to reset, never cause "eco" - señor blutchdecal

mean
    you're not wrong on this lol, but its the community that communicates with them, not ranks. tutorial i think shows how to talk in global and they can talk, but they tend not to

i will agree with this but people are lazy or busy so xdddddd

Courtneyyy, iKitten and FamousZAmos like this.
  6. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

we don't have the player base for bedwars, and I'm pretty sure egg wars was denied. we've just got spleef, staff are trying to fix minigames and make new maps, we can't rush these things, not our fault plugins weren't made for 1.12 yet

so you're saying because we donated we shouldn't be entitled to a booster? anyone can win, if you're new you might not win as much if you've never played the game, buying a rank doesn't make you more skillful, only allows for more coins in, I'd say we remove the booster for points, so those without ranks have a shot at getting onto the leaderboards, being non ranked has nothing to do with being unable to win
    I'd love a wild reset, I think the current wild we have is broken completely, I'd say it's time for a new one because staff, we can't be relying on the one wild that is currently prone to breaking.
    Are you telling us you'd like to suggest a colour change for citizens? we've paid for the ranks, also it's tab, it really doesn't depend on your life whether you stand out or not in it, we paid for the ranks and they came with the colour they always have been, each rank has their own colour. I don't think they really mind about being 'noticed' in tab.
    Currently I don't see meep on the server list. but it does need updated, as we get tons of people coming onto the server asking 'where's factions?' blahdeblah, should be a big enough and simple enough priority, as we get people on for reasons we don't have and then they don't stay.

iKitten and FamousZAmos like this.
  7. FamousZAmos

also unhappy factions players are incomprehensibly toxic.

If we got a new wild, bloody and I could "break it in" if you get me >:) I think if wild HAS to be reset, a MUCH smaller border would be nice, maybe 5k by -5k? (even smaller works, it might make wild more dangerous, which I'm a fan of!)

Hyori, iKitten and Vexmae like this.
  8. TrevinG6

TrevinG6 Meeper

For halo im saying they get more coins if they donate but they need to add points where every one gets 100 points per a kill and more leading on streaks ect, but you can still keep the 250 coins per a kill for legends just make it fair for people who are not ults or legends.

9. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

but you said 'no more extra coins' not points

10. TrevinG6

TrevinG6 Meeper

I ment in like a way where ranks win more cause of bonus coins per a kill but I ment that other thing lol

11. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Halo Multipliers
    Ranks will no longer boost your points, only coins, after this happens.

qazini and TrevinG6 like this.
  12. TrevinG6

TrevinG6 Meeper

At least on of my ideas are happing :D

13. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

So, megaposts like these are hard to completely accept or completely deny, simply because the suggestions aren't really related to one another.

At this time, we do not intend on implementing either Bed Wars or Egg Wars. They're cool ideas, and maybe we will in the future, but at this point in time we're working on quite a few other projects, some of them minigame-related.

Halo is being reworked (it's on Trello).

The broken chunks have been removed, and there will not be a wild reset.

This suggestion notes a potential problem but does not offer a solution...

Things that are being advertised are either already being implemented or are in the works to be fixed, so we probably won't be changing the ads just to reverse them.

Pmx728 and iKitten like this.