1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Iatemyfriends

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iatemyfriends, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

IGN (In-Game Name): IateMyFriends
    Date/Time: 2 weeks (Cant quite remember)
    Reason: Language/Harrasment
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Chaos564
    Why we should consider your appeal: Okay, firstly I want to bring the point that all my past language bans were over 6 months ago so this was clearly just a "blip" that I can assure to you will not happen again. Jonneh was for one purposely trying to annoy me, he got my skin and constantly chased me around spawn being fully aware this would aggravate me. I, at the time was going through alot, a close friend was killed in a car accident and I was very touchy and upset at the time so just a small incident would set me off (PS. If you guys don't believe this you don't have to, it's your opinions). I'm now over this. I have missed the community and my wonderful friends within it. I feel over this time I have learnt my lesson and am ready to come back.

Thanks for reading my appeal
    -Iate

2. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

3. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

If you aren't a witness or part of the incident, please do not post on here.

Lilliya likes this.
  4. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

@Fizzy, @Hillbilly19970, and @brownusc are not witnesses...

EDIT:
    I was about to kill you, and then you logged. Also, I said "Fine, I won't change my skin" after you killed me. You just said "LOL I DON'T CARE". Why do you care about me not changing my skin now? I won the 3rd 1v1, and therefore, the skin is now mine. You have to change yours.

5. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I am willing to give you a chance Iate, please don't make me regret it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.