1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: I Want To Play MeepCraft Again, But I Can't. (No I'm not banned)

1. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

Hello all, it's Owen Powell. I used to be an extremely dedicated Meepcrafter, going through all of the rituals that popular players would go through. I owned a metropolis, donated to get elite, and even served as a Helper in late 2014. I loved this server dearly. It was exactly what I was looking for on the Internet since before some of you younger players were even born, a virtual world where you could build your niche in an amazing community. Despite the great things that were on this server, I eventually decided I had to leave. I realized I was getting older, I was almost an adult, and I had to get my life started. I wanted to get a head start on my career of choice, being a musician. Meep was holding me back from writing lyrics, because I'd spend all my time here, instead of on a Google document, typing away. I did unofficially quit in early 2015, save for a couple of days in the latter half of that summer. During that period, my lyricism improved exponentially, because I spent so much more time cultivating it. Now, I've written lots of songs and I feel like I can take a break from it for some time, my brain needs to relax for a little while. So I thought to myself "Hmm, why not play some Meepcraft again". But then, I ran into a problem. It's too time consuming. I enjoyed operating my town, and I want to do that again. But with the initial starting price, upkeep, and cost of building materials, I'll have a hard time doing so, because earning Meebles is a challenge, especially for someone with a lifestyle like mine. I'm going to pursue music still, so there'll extended periods of time I won't be able to be online to get the money, and I'm a high-school student, so that'll also take up a good chunk of my time. Plus, I have somewhat of a social life, which would cut into some of my Meep time. There is gambling, which is obviously risky and I would probably end up doing too much and losing money, due to my fairly addictive personality. The only other option is being wealthy in real life and buying Meebles, which I am not. I'm in the middle class, I live with a single mother. I strive to climb high on the socio-economic ladder, but that will take time, time that I can't spend on Meep. Some could say I'm being too demanding, that I don't need to own a decent town to have fun. And for some people, that's the case. For me, however, it's not. To get the best experience I can, I need to have a sufficient amount of control over whatever I'm doing, and a town gives me just that. I can have more creative freedom with the space that I live in, and that's one of the nice things about owning a town on this great server. I'd love to rejoin this place, build myself a nice town, and interact with the awesome community. The problem is Meepcraft isn't super accessible to people like me, Middle-class kids who are shaping their lives and want a virtual place to hang out for a little while.

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

If you don't want to build your new town in Beta, I can get you a nice house to stay in for free. Either way, welcome back! I'm one of the noobies compared to a lot of the people around here.

3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Hey welcome back :)

Things have changed here. You aren't able to buy meebles anymore and also a bunch of perks like /fly and /fix were removed due to the EULA. Town prices were decreased to 150k with 50k going into the town bank. There are quite a few ways to earn money now like Parkour, voting which gets you 2k per website or even a bonus disguise note or 25k or 50k. /jobs is also good too. You don't need to start a town, just come online and join a town and see how you go and if you feel you are up for the challenge, take it.

Anyways, I hope you had a nice break and wish you well for the future :)