1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted I Think I Have Had Enouth Time To Restructure My Life

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Angelofdeath324, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelofdeath324

Angelofdeath324 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Angelofdeath324
    Date/Time:monday
    Reason:player request good luck on the exams
    Ban Length:7d
    Staff Member:slicks
    Why we should consider your appeal
    I over estimated the time it would take to restructure and study. Now that i have taken a break i have realized that theres is time for both studying and meep. Also that meep isnt something you need to tend to like crops ( I felt this way beacause i love meep so much that i donated $320). Friends are important also doing well on a test isnt just affected on how much you studied you also have to be in a good mood. And going without friends to cheaper you up isnt going to be good for my test scores. There are no second chances here so I need everything to be at this best to be able to get a 5 and ultimately a good college. There are some important life lesons i got out of this ban to mainly that taking a break to restructure is important it times.
    Big shout out to slicks for helping

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.