1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted I Never Thought I'd Have To Do This...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TimtheFireLord, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

IGN: TimtheFireLord
    Date/Time:5/22/2014 11:25 pm
    Reason: Inappropriate building
    Ban Length: 1 day
    Staff Member: Reggles44
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I was not open to the purpose of Gummi's building, he simply told me that it would be a bar and a club. I thought that was fine, so I helped him build the dance floor and the roof. Gummi then stated that he was going to add a strip club part, and I objected saying "That's immature, you pewp." I then went afk to check forums and Skype, where Karistar informed me that I had been banned. I tried to log onto Meep to confirm this, and sure enough there was the message. I had no part in creating or advertising the strip club besides the roof and floor, so I do not believe that I was a part of the inappropriate build. Thank you for reading, and I await your judgment.

2. GummiBirr2

GummiBirr2 Meeper

Unban him please , he just did the roof and the lights he didn't advertise about a strip club (-_-) So please unban him now.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2014, Original Post Date: May 22, 2014 ---
    Why the hell did i even put StripWorld on it.... I forgot that kari said make it a club ....................... <-- iz a nub.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2014 ---
    Tim ! Sorry for being an immature pewp to you.

3. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Some staff is investigating this further. Thanks for your cooperation Tim.

TimtheFireLord and BooBear1227 like this.
  4. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Accepted.

After checking on the specific inappropriate structures you had no part it building them. I'm sorry for the confusion on my end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.