1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I Have Turned Over A New Leaf

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by speedyjake2003, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): speedyjake2003
    When you were banned: Erm 1 month ago?
    Reason: 30k Towny Theft
    Ban Length: Perm :(
    Staff Member: Bluecarnel
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Ok I want to turn over a new leaf and start my meep status again. I hate being know as "Annoying Kid No one likes" and things like that I understand I totally deserve to be called that and such.
    I have to say sorry extreemly to @DevilSpawn112 and @all_the_comunity for the horrible things I have said and done.

If you don't know In 2 months I am starting second school (In the UK) And I have discovered that my maturity has been appauling I have been extreemly selfish and I wonder myself why some people like me.

@Fly3232 I don't know what I would of done without you, when I am feeling sad you cheer me up and I am feeling happy you make me happyer HUGE thanks to you.

@DevilSpawn112 I know you haven't completly forgiven me but thanks for the 100000nd chance.

Sorry to ALL the comunity.

-Jacob

Jiltism, Cherrykit and Dem0Gorgon like this.
  2. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Speedy, it seemed like for a long time, you were on a hill spiraling downwards. Ban after ban, and thats what lead you to the 8 bans in one month. I think that even now, you still havent taken enough time to get back from that downwards spiral, and would benefit much more from waiting out a little more time before being unbanned. Sorry, but this is denied. Re-apply in no less than 2 weeks.

Splendy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.