1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I Got Banned For Nothing

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Gambyrne07, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gambyrne07

Gambyrne07 Meeper

Gambyrne07
    7:00 PM
    minor town theft
    2 days
    bluecarneal
    today I got banned for minor town theft there was no proof in the ban and I am the town assistant. I have never stole ever at this town. I mean why would I. I am a assistant of a lord. I noticed the person who made the threat that I stole was having issues before with other people who stole and I noticed that there was someone else in hes house and when I went upstairs to look for what was happening up there. one of the town member said I was the one who stole from his house even though I have never seen his house in that town ever before because I have always been working on my hose and I have only lived in that town for a couple of days like 2 days and I was given assistant because I was trusted with not stealing and I just got banned for stealing even though I did not even steal. so now he wont trust me and I didn't even do anything I hope u understand and unban my person thanks for reading my appeal and taking time out of your day. I got banned bye bluecarneal

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

3. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

4. Gambyrne07

Gambyrne07 Meeper

he was in the room when I opened that chest I did it on accident and I toke nothing @AndrewDemonX

5. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

You did take stuff look down at the 3 last screen shots the red means thing being taken out. Then the person's name who took it out....It shows red and your name so you did take stuff.

6. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

The evidence supports that you removed the items from the chest(s).

This appeal is denied.

GingerManOWNS and SirCallow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.